Part 9

After the fight broke out between the dramatic mother- son's, Manan decided to take a nap...

On the other side the twins are still fuming with anger or should we say they are pretending to be...

Ruhaan is punching on his punching bag and well agastya is trying to tune his guiter when the door of their room opened...

Both of them stopped doing whatever they are doing and saw a little head pepping through the door...

When Agastya saw a little girl and gestured her to come inside...

And when the door opened fully and she came inside both of them gasped..

She is none other than Hayat...Looking at her both the twins came to knew she is their little sister...

Well ofcourse they recognised her as she is mixture of both Manan with her eyes and mole same like manik and well her chubby cheeks and hair is same like Nandini and No way in hell they are mistaken...

" Little fairy/ Baby Sissy".....Both agastya and Ruhaan called her simultaneously...

Hayat recognised them and she ran and hugged agastya by his neck who is sitting on hus knees opening his arms for her....

They both hugged each other which is joined by Ruhaan...

"Bhaiyu, Bhai hayat missed u both".....she said them cutely after breaking the hug...

"Aww we missed u too princess"....Twins got aww on her cuteness...

Then the three of them started to talk, where only Hayat is blabbering and both the boys are listening her carefully like it is some important presentation...

The boys also come to know about Mia and decided to talk to her after she come back with Abeer....Yes boys also knows about Abeer and Mia and is happy for them...

It is already evening and both twins are hungry as well Hayat so they decide to grab some food and Agastya took hayat in his arms and the trio went down to grab something...
...............................
In the kitchen we can see the evergreen love birds Manan on their own land...