Part 14

Flashback continues.....
It's been dawn already and rays of sunlight started coming through the curtains breaking Nandini's sleep...

She woke up by stretching her hands with a small smile on her face but suddenly she realised that it's not her room and she roamed her eyes and saw a big size of Manik's potrait above her head in the wall and came to know it's his room...

She decided to fresh up and then will search for manik.... So she took pair of Manik's clothes and went inside...

After sometime she came out wearing Manik's hoodie which came upto her thigh with his shorts....

She dried her hairs and applied a little bit of lipbalm wich she found in Manik's wardrobe....

She came downstairs and saw Manik who is sleeping in the couch present in hall...

He is looking too innocent and childish so she went towards him and kissed his forehead and started ruffling his hair...

Nan(softly): Manik wake up..

But instead of waking up he took her hand and started snuggling in her...

Nan(Shaking him little): Manik manik utho...

And due to jerking he got up and saw Nandini who is smiling at him and he too got up and gave her a hug wishing her morning which she reciprocated..

Suddenly last night's thoughts came back to him and he stood up leaving her perplexed and she too got up...

He started checking her of any wounds but then sighed finding none...

Man(seriously): Nandini we need to talk and I have something important to discuss...

Nan(Pushing him upstairs): We will but first go and take bath till then I will make something go go...

Though she is trying to push him but he didn't moved an inch and looked at her by crossing his arms near his chest...

She pouted looking at him and shaking his head in disbelief he went upstairs to get ready....

While he took a bath and came back in the meanwhile Nandini made some tasty yet healthy breakfast for him as she knows how much conscious he is regarding his diet but there is one day every week is cheat day for him..

Manik came inside the kitchen and hugged her from back which startled her but then relaxed knowing it is Manik....