What Would They Do If You Got Stuck In A Tree?

I'm kinda back, Also this takes place in between season 1 and 2, or wherever you want it I can't stop you.

Anne💙-

Anne, Sprig, and you were all playing hide and seek Anne found Sprig easily but could not for the life of her find you, eventually you called their attention to you they were surprised to see you up a tree "How do you even plan to get down?" ... "I didnt-" the next hour was spent trying to get you down at some point Anne got up to you and dragged/carried you down.

Sasha🌺-

She is the one who dared you to climb up the tree, she had no clue how to get you down her first idea was to throw things at you hoping that you'd slip and she could try and catch you but eventually settled for you shimming your way down.

🍃Marcy 💚-

You were going to jump scare them by popping out of the tree, until you realized just moments before she came around you had noway of getting down, Once you grabbed their attention and explained yourself they did their best to get you down without you hurting yourself, didn't work you fell and landed on them. You two still had a good laugh at this.

Also side question, did Minecraft ever tell you that you had a split personality or am I just being bullied by the block game?