If you got stabbed instead of Marcy

It feels a little repetitive but I tried, also side note I am infact a suck up to the people who suffer through these so I'm going off break and back into the game of writing

Anne💙-

After everything, after thinking it was an accident, or curse or even a gift, it wasn't. It wasn't even close to any of that. It was just Marcy stealing your guys lives because they couldn't bare being alone or having to start a new life. They were pathetic at the moment, time seemed to have slowed down and you were stuck, stuck in this place and stuck overthinking this.   Not even a minute later you saw the portal open and Anne waiting for everyone, but you knew that king Andrias wouldn't let you guys go home, At least not all of you so you did what you thought was best you pushed Marcy through the portal and were about to call for Sasha. Until you felt a sword plunge into you. It felt like nothing, and the only things you felt were alone and tired. At some point you even felt comfortable.

Sasha🌺-

You couldn't think or talk all you could do was breath, but after Marcys confession you could barely manage that. You just went into auto pilot and prayed for the best, until you started to focus on the girls Sasha was fighting, Anne was halfway through the portal, and Marcy was standing there with that Damned box in hand. You saw the Approaching King and shoved Marcy so you could get a hit on him only to take the hit for Marcy. You couldn't do anything from thinking to breathing from then on. They had all left by then and you remained there waiting for your time to move forward, it felt like it never did.

🍃Marcy 💚-

Once Marcy confessed they got everyone stuck here you were confused and felt what the other girls felt; utter betrayal. You Still had faith in them, they were afraid! You guys would be too, right?. Everything was a blur, until you saw King Andrias ready his sword at Marcy and without thinking you shoved them and while doing so you you took the hit. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop and it'd be the loudest thing their. "Now look at what you made me do." And as soon as you knew it Grime had grabbed Marcy and Sasha and escaped, The planters pulled Anne into the portal, and you were left with nothing but a monster and your regret.