You're Sensitive

Anne💙-

Anne was feeling irritated and you were ranting about something you're fixated on and she wasn't quite in the mood to listen, but instead of telling you that she told you to "calm down and be quiet" which you would have done if she hadn't yelled it at you. You got emotional and just left, she felt really bad and later went to apologize to you but you didn't want to see her right then so you just told her you guys will talk tomorrow, which you did and you two made up.

Sasha🌺-

She always yells at you but one day you were particularly emotional and gotten teary eyed, he felt really bad but didn't want to give up his pride and apologize, but eventually she came around and told you she was sorry she made you cry.

Marcy💚-

Sometimes Marcy gets to passionate about something and gets focused but they were having a difficult time focusing when you came along to bother them, normally they'd play along with you but they weren't in the mood right then so they accidentally shouted at you to "shut up for a minute" you had no idea on how to react but when you felt tears swelling in your eyes you just left them alone, Marcy felt like they had just committed a murder when they realized what they did and went to find and apologize to you but you isolated yourself and only came out when they forced you too, they when on a huge rant on why they were sorry and how they plan to be better, in the end you guys were better off than before.