Chapter 5

Boboiboy POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My surrounding is filled in darkness. Not even a light can be seen... Everything is dark and black.

I keep walking and walking but it feels like I've only walk around in circles...

I suddenly saw a speck of light from a far.. I ran and ran towards the light

Suddenly the speck of light shine brighter and went bigger to the point I was blinded by it...

The world was still dark, the only difference is that my hands shrunk. My body was small like a child...

Suddenly I heard a little girl's laughter. I look around to find that voice came from...

And I saw a part of a flower field and a humongous tree... Under it, I saw a little girl sitting while reading a book..

My body moves on it's own and my legs wal towards the little girl... When I was infront of her. My mouth opens on its own...

"Hello! I'm Boboiboy. What's your name?"

The girl flinched in surprise and she shyly fiddle her fingers..

"M-my name is ~~~~~"

I didn't get to hear her name was. But my body moved on its own once again.. I sat down besides her and start picking the flowers around us then use it to make a flower crown...

I put it on her head and smile

"You look like a princess! And beautiful princesses needs a crown" I said in a very childish tone

The little girl smile then her tiny body started fading away like dust.

"Thank you... Boboiboy" She said calmly as her body went transparent..

I tried to grab her hands but it just pass through her.

'Wait'

I run towards her and tackled her into a hug but she completely faded away and disappeared like a bubble.

'WAIT!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"WAIT!"

Boboiboy sprang up from his sleep. He quickly grab his chest as he felt his heart was beating pretty fast like he ran in a marathon or something.

Tok Aba rushed into his room.

"Boboiboy is everything okay?!" His Tok Aba worriedly asked

"No worries Ato. I just have a nightmare. " Boboiboy said as he sheepishly scratch his cheek.

Then he wondered, was that really just a mere dream?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙤𝙫

I woke up and did my morning routine. I had a dream last night, I can't remember the details but I'm certain that it's a memory from childhood.

I did my usual routine and wore my uniform, hat and mask. I went downstairs to cook dinner. As I went to the kitchen I saw dad cooking.

"DAD?!" I yelled by surprise

He got startled and accidentally cut his finger with the knife.

"Fvck. Ow" He said and sucked his finger.

I rushed to him, took his hand and wash it with water.

"What are you thinking dad?! And also sorry for startling you. You got hurt because of me" I said, feeling guilty