Chapter 5

It's 2:30 p.m. and I'm getting ready to leave. I can't choose between a dark, sexy or cute outfit. Also, I'm a little distracted by the music. I put my favorite band and I want to dance and sing to each song.

You will ask me, who is my favorite band.

It's the best band of all time.

No, let's be honest.

My favorite band is called 3Racha. They are not very famous, but they are for me the best. I discovered them on youtube in 2017, I was the first to subscribe. You could really say that I am their number one fan. I thank my reccomendations for bringing me to them. At the end of 2017, they had 4,500 subscribers and now, in 2022, they have 890,000. They are soon at 1 million! They are not known, since they are a Korean group, but not from Kpop. They don't have music videos, have nicknames and don't even show their faces.

They are three: CB97, J.One and SpearB.

CB97 has an Australian accent, I don't know if he is a foreigner or if he is a Korean who has lived in Australia, since his Korean accent resembles that of a native. He has an amazing voice! He looks super cool. I think he's actually really nice.

J.One has a super pretty voice too. He has a British accent but I'm sure he's Korean. Maybe he has one parent Korean and the other British, who knows. He looks funny. Sometimes you hear in the songs that he smiles and laughs while he sings. It's cute.

SpearB has an amazing voice! He raps like a god! It is for me the most mystical member. In some songs he looks very cute and nice, and in some he sounds darker and sexier.

I would very much like to meet them. Not like a fangirl who just wants to know if they're pretty oppas. I would like to meet them to thank them and to be able to laugh and have fun with them.

I finally decided to choose a dark outfit, since that's Changbin's style. Hope he likes it.

:)