Chapter 17

I then realized the sentence I was pronouncing but it was too late.

I grabbed my things and ran out of the apartment.

I had never run so fast. I would NEVER run and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

After the endless stairs, I managed to get out of the building.

I would have liked to do like in the movies, run away as far as possible, run for hours to get away from here.

But my legs couldn't take it anymore.

I collapsed heavily on the ground.

It wasn't late, but we were in the middle of winter and night was falling very early. I felt the cool wind in my neck, on my ankles and at my fingertips.

It was as if everything had stopped. As if I were one of her sleeping princesses waiting for a prince's kiss to wake her up.

The boys had disappointed me. They knew how happy I would have been to know who they are before. I resented them very much.

But I was also hoping to see this prince arrive. My prince was Changbin. But now I didn't know what to do or think.

My legs don't bother to move again.

My body, like my brain and my heart had been overloaded with emotions today and I was gradually getting tired.

I couldn't help falling asleep here, in the garden of the building where the people I love and hate the most in the world live.