Chapter 31

We explained everything to the boys. They were sad for me. They then left to train in the training room and left me alone in the living room.

I have to find myself a new job. I have savings and I can live with it, but I still want to find something to do.

What if... what if I help the boys become a Kpop group?

They have all the potential for it, and I've come to realize that their views are going down.

I could become their manager!

I started researching Kpop.

I listed the 3Racha songs that could become very well known, or those that could easily be split between 8 members.

I'll ask Chan oppa later if he has any other songs that haven't been released yet.

I chose 11 songs from 3Racha: God's menu, Back door, Thunderous, Miroh, Hellevator, Side Effects, Get Cool, District 9, Red Lights, All in and Ankward Silence.

I divide all the texts into 8.

After a while, I spotted Chan in the hallway. Couldn't have asked for better. I could talk to him alone.

ㅡChan! Can you come?

Chan
ㅡYes, what do you want?

He sat down on the seat opposite me.

ㅡYou know I lost my job...So I thought about what I could do. I decided to become your manager, for you to become a Kpop group.

ㅡReally?? I admit that our views are falling at the moment, and since it's our job, I'm afraid that it will continue and that we will soon not have enough money to live. I had thought of doing a face reveal or starting a Kpop group, but I said to myself that without a manager or without someone to help us we can't. But now that you're offering to help us, I'm sure it's a great idea.

ㅡYes! I'm glad you accepted! I have already selected songs from 3Racha and distributed the lyrics, and I would like to know if you have any new songs that have not yet been released?

ㅡ Yes, I have. I'll give you access to my computer. There are all the videos and audios of 3Racha, DanceRacha and VocalRacha.

ㅡOkay! We're going to say that tomorrow you're taking a break, so we can tell the other members about it, and then you have to train as hard as possible.