Chapter 6

But as I was about to leave, two new notifications caught my attention.

*DanceRacha released a new video*

*VocalRacha released a new video*

I couldn't help jumping on both notifications.

Why?

I'm a HUGE fan of 3Racha, but I'm also a fan of two other 'groups': DanceRacha and VocalRacha.

They all have 'Racha', since they know each other and are friends. That's how I discovered them. 3Racha had put a little ad for their channels at the end of a song and I went to see, since 3Racha's recommendations are always amazing.

DanceRacha is a dance group that has been posting videos since 2018. Just because I don't like doing sports doesn't mean I don't like watching them. And then their dances are incredible. Just like 3Racha, they don't show their faces. You can see that they are happy to do what they do. They are three: Jinnie, Lee Know and Sunshine.

Jinnie is the tallest of the three. He has long hair and is very thin. He dances like a god :)

Lee Know is the sexiest of the three. Eh eh. He used to do the sexy dances alone. And then, he has incredible thighs...

Sunshine has a very heavy Australian accent. I don't think he's Korean. He has blond hair. He seems very kind! And then he's called 'Sunshine'. I think he really is.

VocalRacha also started in 2018. They don't show their faces either. They don't write songs like 3Racha, they just cover. But they are so amazing that I love them despite that. I would love for them to write songs one day. They are two: I.N and Mong. It is the only 'unit of Racha' to be two.

I.N has a super pretty voice. It is sometimes even too sharp for me. He has a bit of a baby voice. Haha.

Mong has amazing vocals. I had never heard anyone sing so well before.

I would dream that they do a collaboration all together!

After fangirling and carefully watching the two videos of my idols, I realized that I was late.

Shit...