Chapter 29

I hurried as much as possible to get into the building. We went upstairs and arrived in front of my apartment.

I found Kim Songbin, my renter, in front of the door. Next to her were men packing boxes?

Are they putting my things away in boxes?

Kim Songbin noticed me.

Kim Song Bin
ㅡHello miss L/n. I asked you to be able to answer me in all circumstances. And on the most important day, you didn't answer. My daughter came back to Korea and she doesn't have an apartment, so she's going to get this one. The movers have almost finished packing your boxes. Since I'm nice, I paid them for you. They will be able to take them where you want to put them.

Wait?

Is that possible?

Does that mean I have nowhere to sleep, nowhere to live?

Changbin immediately understood what was happening. I was about to pass out.

Changbin
ㅡDon't worry Y/n. You can sleep at my place as much as you want.

ㅡThanks...thanks Changbin.

Since I didn't know what to say, Changbin talked to my renter and gave her the address of her apartment.

ㅡBinnie...I also have to go see my boss...

ㅡLet's go then! Don't worry, I'm sure he won't tell you bad news!

ㅡOkay...

We left the building and walked to my place of work.