Stranger Things (closed temp)

-name-
Allison Byers

-nicknames-
Al, Ally

-relations-
niece of Joyce Byers, Will and Jonathan's cousin

-age-
15 in S1, 17 in S4

-personality-
naturally calm nature when it comes to caring for others. when it comes to defending someone/herself, she can be very harsh. has experience in blocking attacks, so she is good at dodging. she has Will's shyness, as they are very alike, but she slowly grows out of it. not confident during the first 2 seasons, but after Robin comes in her, Steve, and Robin have a close bond.

-appearance-
lighter brown hair that reaches just below her shoulders, dark brown eyes, 5'6 in S1 but grows about an inch by S4, has a small scar on her left eyebrow, looks oddly similar to Joyce

-outfits/accessories-
colorful but still on the edgier side. jean jackets, has a stolen leather jacket, and often wears high tops. wears rings and often has her nails painted black.

-habits-
smoking, occasional drinking, attempt at avoiding Will because of his odd nature (mindflayer); although he's her favorite family member, drawing on her skin, playing music loudly

-love interest-
there's like 3 attractive characters so it's hard to choose. it could either be Steve, Robin, or Billy. (whoever you're comfortable playing)

-friends-
Nancy, Barb, Steve, Eddie (in S4), Mike, Max, Lucas, Dustin (one of her favorite friends of Will), Robin, Eleven, your oc

-enemies-
Demogorgon, Mindflayer, Vecna (in S4)

-backstory-
after her mother passed away from an illness, and her father wasn't present, her uncle took her in for about a month. she was alone with her uncle until Joyce was contacted and took her in instead. she stayed in Will's room for the time being since there wasn't much room quite yet.

while staying in Will's room (Jonathan wanted his own room, but Will didn't mind the company), they grew incredibly close after realizing their common interests. however, he went missing shortly after, and Allison became panicked.

once Joyce became panicked as well, Allison's determination settled and she went exploring to find her cousin. while searching around the woods, Allison eventually found a mysterious hole in a tree with some kind of weird webbing.

after examining it, a Demogorgon was waiting directly behind her and captured her before she could think twice. she was stuck in the Upside Down for almost two days where she discovered Will and tried to help him out. sadly, she was unable to and he was taken away by the Demogorgon again.

she was rescued by Joyce and Hopper then went off to search for Will not long after. once they were out of the Upside Down world, Allison suffered from PTSD and severe panic disorder.

-favorite song-
tba

(side note: i'm kinda iffy on playing Eddie as anyone's love interest, so try to pick someone else. sorry.)
(if i happen to agree to playing Eddie, NO explicit SMUT. i'm setting that boundary right now. we can TIME-SKIP but i'm not doing detailed smut)