Star Wars

🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴

name:
Cassie Thane

nicknames:
Cass/Cas or anything you make up

age:
26 in the Force Awakens
27 in The Last Jedi
28 in The Rise of Skywalker (i haven't seen this one, i don't plan on it either)

sexuality:
doesn't like to label herself

personality:
her mood will depend on if she is betrayed or if her day went well. a bit on the quieter side, but she's open to Kylo the most. she is normally either an emotionless and laid-back person or she is a total hothead. she will also kill/beat anyone who comes in her way. she tries not to show emotion but when someone mentions her sister her expression changes quickly.

looks:
very dark brown hair and barely reaches to her shoulders. dark blue eyes. 5'9. her voice is a little deeper to almost sounding masculine rather than feminine, but you can tell she's a woman. she has a strictly emotionless face most or all the time. has a really nice smile, like seriously. has some eyeliner.

 has some eyeliner

this is who she reminds me of

this is who she reminds me of. i found this on pinterest so it's not mine. she's just a little more deadpan.

love interest:
Kylo Ren (no, i won't change it.)

family members:
Cal Thane (father, dead), Izzy Thane (mom. dead), Lainey Thane (sister, alive), Eli Thane (her great-uncle)

lightsaber color:
old one was blue but she received a red one later

dark side/light side/independent:
she was on the light side for some of her life until most of her life was destroyed and brought to the dark side. she has betrayed the dark side once or twice in hope that the light side would pull her back. backstory kinda helps explain better.

position on the ship:
apprentice of Kylo Ren

backstory:
her great uncle believed Cassie was growing up with a darker mindset. she was quiet and used the force for bad things and became a bit more verbally abusive towards her sister when they were much younger when she grew angry. her great uncle encouraged this dark personality, although he claimed to be on the light side, and he was a Resistance pilot at one point. she gave into these thoughts at the age of 14 when she used the force to kill her grandfather. because of her sister, however, her mind became conflicted between light and dark. she snapped again and tried fighting her uncle because of his psychological abuse, but he was angry at this attack and in return killed her parents. this made her anger stronger and her uncle contacted the First Order, causing them to arrive one day to take her in.
after this, the light disappeared in her and she only grew to be depressed and emotional less.
Cassie had her own room as she lived on the ship and became friends with some of the kinder troopers (which was rare but they existed).
very soon after, Ben Solo met her and they had a strong bond. they became nearly inseparable, but when he became a bigger monster their physical bond slowly became weak.
when he became Kylo Ren, Cassie didn't necessarily support him, but she began to accidentally fall in love with him causing her to do anything he asked. she was manipulated by him several times, but there was a feeling he had something for her as well.

other:
a major flaw of hers is thinking about her sister, especially with nightmares about her being taken away by troopers when she was younger. Snoke has pointed this out, but after the meeting with him, she now forces the thoughts to stay out of her mind. unfortunately, she is unable to keep it a secret that her sister is still out there somewhere, alone.

⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️🔴⚫️