Gotham

🦇                               🦇                              🦇

name:
River (only goes by this) real name is Autumn Cobblepot but no one knows it

age:
18

love interest:
Jerome or someone else

personality:

will not hesitate to beat a bitch, no matter who. she has mild schizophrenia. she believes everyone has some type of bad in them. can be nice if she has to be, not super talkative. She will be very rude or sarcastic to new people. will make a joke without hesitation especially in serious situations. deeply in love with Jerome.

looks:

slightly curly messy purple hair that goes just above her shoulders, around 5'8, has two scars (small one by her eyebrow and the other is on her shoulder), dark brown eyes, has very light freckles covering her nose and cheeks, pale as Penguin is

family members:

Juliette Cobblepot (mother, deceased), Elias Neverborn (father, alive, in prison), Oswald Cobblepot (cousin, alive), Gertrude Cobblepot (aunt, deceased)

hero/villain/normal citizen:

basically a villain but doesn't always do only bad things. she is capable of helping the good people

mental illnesses:

psychopath, slight sociopath, insomnia

habits or actions: (tw: mention of self harm)
When she has a very bad day where she can only think about negative thoughts or has several intrusive thoughts, she will either hurt herself or torture someone. This only happens if she has been triggered by her childhood or anything filled with trauma.

friends:
Penguin, Edward, Selina, James off and on, Jerome, has a weird admiration for Alfred

enemies:
Basically everyone who wasn't listed in friends

outfits:

(there are like no good outfits that are good for my character i'm upset)

backstory:
She normally doesn't like to talk about her life or childhood very often, her father was abusive, her mother was a drug addict, and she was locked up in her room. River grew up in Gotham so she hated it when she got a little older. when Jerome arrived she immediately fell in love with him.
Because her childhood was shitty, she moved in with Penguin and his mother until she eventually moved out. She now lives in a studio apartment and steals money from big businesses.
Jeremiah is also in love with her, practically obsessed with her. when Jerome died the first time, Jeremiah tried to get with her, but she turned him down and ran off. when Jerome returned they were reunited and Jeremiah was pissed.

second character:

name:

Zoey Gordon

age:

same as Selina and Bruce's ages

pronouns:
she/her but is okay with they

love interest:

Bruce or Selina

family:

James Gordon (uncle, alive), Neveah Gordon (mother, alive), the father is unknown, Tate Gordon (transgender brother, alive)

friends:

not very many, Bruce, Selina, Alfred, Oswald, and Lee

enemies:

basically most or all of the villains

hero/villain/or normal citizen:

slightly more independent, she doesn't belong to a specific role in the city, if someone needs her help she is there for them. If no one needs her help she doesn't search for areas that do she just relaxes for a moment. has helped citizens, villains, and heroes.

backstory:

when Zoey was born, she never knew who her father was, and neither did her brother. he only came and left, but he also frequently took half of their money. their mother had screwed several guys when both siblings were born, so they had no clue if this man was even their father. all she knew was that he was evil but never exactly met the guy, she and her brother teamed up one day to find out who their father was only to find he didn't live in the city. it made it harder to find him so they eventually gave up knowing they would one day meet him.

other:

has a cute grey pitbull named Nora, they live in a small three bedrooms one bathroom apartment near Bruce's mansion, Zoey often visits him or stays the night in one of their guest several rooms.

🦇                              🦇                              🦇