Marvel (1/2 open)

(open but i'm still limiting how many people i accept)

Appearances (First to Recent):
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Avengers: Civil War
Spider-man: Homecoming
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Endgame
Spider-man: Far From Home
Spider-man: No Way Home

name:
Zoey Quill

nicknames:
Zo (Peter Parker), kid/kiddo (Tony Stark), sweetheart (Gamora), and the Starchild (still coming up with a good name)

age:
15< in Age of Ultron, 16> in Civil War

birthday:
December 15, 2001

personality:
nervous wreck half of the time, but the other times she'll stab someone to save a bullet. she enjoys being a hero and go around town looking for crime. her uncle had one of the biggest influences on her, so now half of her personality is based off of him. she puts a smile on her face to hide her fear.

looks:
slim, brown eyes, around 5'6, has a scar on her right eyebrow, a few freckles covering her cheeks and nose. dark ginger wavy hair with curls on the tips. she looks like her uncle on some levels.

species:
human/spartoi hybrid

suit:

something very similar to this ^ (DISCLAIMER: this isn't my design)

love interest:
Peter Parker (also has a massive crush on Black Widow but obviously won't get with her) or MJ, or your oc

family:
Marie Quill (mother, missing), James Hanover(stepfather, narcissistic, alcoholic), Peter Quill (uncle), Meredith Quill (grandmother), J'Son (grandfather)

relationships:
Peter Quill
he never knew he had a niece up until he found Zoey in space, they realized their relations because of their admiration for music. Peter brought up his sister and that's where they found out.
while spending three years together in space, they managed to do a lot. he taught her basically everything she knows, which she utilizes to this day, and they shared their love for cassette tapes.

Peter Parker
when she crashed landed in NYC after escaping Ronan/Thanos's hold, Peter was one of the few that remained at her side as she healed both physically and mentally. they met around the time of the Civil War and immediately clicked because of their nerdy love for movies and scientific theories. however, she didn't fully explain her space adventure until a couple movies later in Infinity War.

Pepper Potts
Zoey's motherly figure. she was adopted by Tony Stark (although she kept her original last name, but most of the media calls her Zoey Stark) and they kept her in their care for several years. now, she is living with them.

Tony Stark
Zoey's fatherly figure. as stated previously, she was adopted by Tony and Pepper. she was only 15 when she arrived, but Tony took this into consideration (as well as her powers) and helped her train to get her strength back. they don't have a big relationship, but they have their bonding moments.

mental illnesses:
has really bad anxiety, ptsd, depression, and insomnia

habits:
when sad or in need of calming down, she'll go into a bathroom (or bedroom if she's at home) and listen to the cassette tape her uncle gave to her. it's the only thing she has left of him, so she utilizes it.

bad habits:
complete stoner (helps with mental illnesses)

friends:
Tony, Pepper, Peter Parker, Natasha, Steve Rogers, MJ, Ned, Happy, Bruce, Wanda, and your oc (if able to)

powers/abilities:
really good fighter. she was trained by Peter Quill, Gamora/Nebula, and Tony Stark so obviously she's going to be a good fighter. the human/spartoi physiology enhances her strength, durability, and longevity.

backstory:
Marie told her daughter stories about her uncle. at this time, Zoey loved the idea of one day meeting him and made it a goal to eventually find him. she temporarily dismissed this goal until one day when her mother married an abusive man. however, Marie only took his abuse as love and continued her marriage with him.

that is, until Marie was abducted, leaving Zoey and her stepfather alone together. it was one of the few traumatic experiences of her younger childhood, but once she reached the age of eleven, she was in a car accident with her stepfather. Zoey was sent to the hospital.

one night when she was almost healed up, she went outside for fresh air but was abducted by Yondu. her uncle quickly found her and took her into his care after realizing she was his niece.

three years later, Ronan kidnapped her and kept her for about half of a year where she met Gamora and Nebula. Gamora helped her escape on a space ship which crash landed back to Earth in NYC by the Stark tower. they discovered her soon after and helped her back to the tower where she was nursed and helped recovered. now, she's worried about her uncle since he never got the chance to see if she was okay.

quotes:
"where's your bathroom?"

"yes i know, we have another problem, what is it now?"

"oh shit."