PLAYLIST

ONE OF THESE NIGHTS EAGLES"The full moon is calling, the fever is high, the wicked wind whispers and moans

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high, the wicked wind whispers and moans. You've got your demons, you got desires, I got a few of my own."

꧁♡꧂

MISERABLE MAN DAVID KUSHNER
"All we wanted was a place to feel like home. We parted from our ways to heal our souls. I'm a small town miserable man, who does what he can."

꧁♡꧂

I THINK I LOVE YOU THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY
"This morning I woke up with this feeling I didn't know how to deal with. And so I just decided to myself, I'd hide it to myself, and never talk about it. I did not go and shout it when you walked into the room: I think I love you."

꧁♡꧂

GOOD OLD-FASHIONED LOVER BOY QUEEN
"I'd like for you and I to go romancing. Say the word; your wish is my command."

꧁♡꧂

I MELT WITH YOU MODERN ENGLISH
"I'll stop the world and melt with you. You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time. There's nothing you and I won't do. I'll stop the world and melt with you."

꧁♡꧂

I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW TOMMY JAMES & THE SHONDELLS
"Children, behave. That's what they say when we're together."

꧁♡꧂

TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART BONNIE TYLER
"Together we can take it to the end of the line, your love is like a shadow on me all of the time."

꧁♡꧂

THIRTEEN BIG STAR
"Won't you let me walk you home from school? Won't you let me meet you at the pool?"

꧁♡꧂

EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE THE POLICE
"Since you've gone, I've been lost without a trace. I dream at night and I only see your face. I look around and it's you I can't replace. I feel so cold and I long for your embrace. I keep crying, baby, please."

꧁♡꧂

FUNERAL PHOEBE BRIDGERS
"I have this dream where I'm screaming underwater, and my friends are all waving from the shore. I don't need you to tell me what that means. I don't believe in that stuff anymore."

꧁♡꧂

SOBER TO DEATH CAR SEAT HEADREST
"Take your hands off your neck, and hold onto the ghost of my body. You know that good lives make bad stories."

꧁♡꧂

GLYCERINE BUSH
"I couldn't change though I wanted to."

꧁♡꧂

STARTING OVER CHRIS STAPLETON
"It don't matter to me, wherever we are is where I wanna be."

꧁♡꧂

SWEET CREATURE HARRY STYLES
"When I run out of road, you bring me home."

꧁♡꧂