03.

Mei Mei waved to the girl as she arrived at the station, ushering her over to a waiting car that her family provided. Hana didn't want to act like she'd never been in a nice car like the one they were riding in, but her shocked expression when Mei Mei opened the door for her gave her away.

"Did you bring your dress? And your shoes?" Mei Mei interrogated Hana as soon as she sat down, making sure she was prepared.

"Yes, mom." Hana giggled at Mei Mei's demeanor, noticing how maternal she would act around those younger than her. Unless they were an attractive guy. If Mei Mei thought she could get something out of someone, she would use her charm to get whatever it was she had her eye on.

"Gojo told me he's going to wear a suit to match your dress, so I'm going to try to coordinate your makeup with that in mind." Mei Mei explained as she described to Hana what she wanted to do.

"Sounds good, Mei Mei. I know nothing about makeup, just the basics." Hana pointed to her face which was adorned with lip gloss, light mascara, and a swish of eyeliner.

"It's because you don't need it, Hana. You're gorgeous as is." Mei Mei smiled smugly at the girl.

"No, Mei Mei. That's you. You're a babe!" Hana shot the compliment back, laughing with the other girl as they rode to her residence, the two talking and singing along to songs on the radio as the driver pretended like they weren't there. When they pulled up to the gates in front of Mei Mei's house, Hana's jaw dropped. Her house was HUGE. Of course, that wasn't surprising knowing Mei Mei, but still. Her house was as big as the enter condo complex Hana's family had lived in while she was growing up.

"Damn, Mei Mei. You're rich rich." Hana gaped at the grand entrance to the girls house, slipping off her shoes and feeling the cold marble underneath her toes before she put on the house slippers she had been offered by a maid.

"Yeah, but we're not even close to Gojo's family. I want to be richer than he is someday." Mei Mei admitted, smiling to herself as she imagined achieving her goal.

"What an admirable future you've set up for yourself." Hana joked, gently elbowing Mei Mei as she brought the younger girl to her room. Hana had to use all of her self control to keep her eyes from bulging out of her head. Mei Mei's room was as a big as a regular house. Of course, this wasn't surprising seeing the size of the mansion the room was in, but come on. This was excessive.

"C'mere. I wanna do your makeup first." Mei Mei pointed to a chair in front of a mirror, the table below overflowing with different cosmetics. Hana ran her hand over a few as Mei Mei explained once again what she planned to do, starting once she realized Hana had no clue what she was talking about.

After an hour or so, and a lot of 'stop moving's, Hana's look was complete. She turned to admire herself, softly smiling at her reflection. Mei Mei had done her lips in a bright red lipstick that would go well with the green theme Hana had going, accented with green sparkly eyeshadow, and the most dramatic eyeliner and lashes Hana had ever seen. She loved it.

"Mei Mei, if you don't wanna be a sorcerer, can I hire you to do my makeup everyday?" Hana joked, giving the girl a hug for her hard work.

"I think I'm a little out of your price range, Han." Mei Mei replied with a smile, sitting down to do her own makeup. The two passed the time doing their makeup and hair respectively, and struggling into their dresses.

"Why is this so difficult?" Mei Mei complained as she worked on the corset her dress came with, struggling to get it to lace properly. Hana walked over, cinching it up the best she could and tying a pretty bow at the top, tapping Mei Mei's shoulder to let her know she was done.