11.

Hana's head hung low as Yaga explained to her what had happened to Geto on his mission, trying to sugarcoat it as much as possible for the girl. He didn't want a repeat of last time, and he felt like Hana was dangerously close to it.

"Oh," Hana whispered, trying to hide the tears that were dripping off her face. Her emotions oscillated between heartbreak and numbness, the girl trying to keep her grip on reality. Why was this all happening? Maybe she was right when she was rambling to her uncle that day in the infirmary. Maybe she was the reason for all of the pain and sadness that ended up happening around her.

"Hana-" Yaga started, wanting to console the girl but not knowing how.

"Can I go now?" Hana interrupted, standing and rushing out of the room as Yaga nodded, his eyes following her as she left. He shook his head, calling Takeo to let him know what was happening, asking if he could come down to see his niece. Of course, he agreed.

Hana sped down the hallway, her hands clenched by her side as she tried to process what she had just been told. He wouldn't do that, he wouldn't. That's not who Geto was. He cared about people, he cared about Hana. He wouldn't betray her like this. He wouldn't betray Gojo. 

"FUCK!" Hana screamed as she exited the building, screaming out of frustration. She hadn't realized her classmate was sitting out on the steps, his attention turning to the girl.

"Hana? Hana, what's wrong?" He stood, approaching the girl.

"Don't touch me!" Hana snapped, backing up a few steps as Nanami tried to comfort her. 

"S-sorry." He put his hands up, showing Hana he wasn't a threat. She was breathing heavily, gripping onto her hair with white knuckles as she groaned. She opened her mouth to say something to her friend, closing it as she realized there wasn't anything left to say. Instead, she turned, running off to find the one person who would be going through the same thing. 

Inside his room, Gojo sat staring at a wall, fuming over what Yaga had told him. So this was what Geto had been rambling about. Monkeys this and non-sorcerers that. He'd actually done it. Just like that, Geto had given up his life as a sorcerer by killing hundreds of people in one fell swoop. An aggressive knock on his door irked the boy, shouting at whoever it was to go away. He just wanted to be alone. 

"Gojo, open the fucking door." Hana demanded from outside, pounding on the door as Gojo sighed, opening the door for her.

"Hana-"

"What the fuck, Gojo?! What the hell is going on?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!" Hana shouted in his face, annoying the boy.

"If you came here to yell, you can leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Gojo snapped, turning away from the girl and returning to his chair.

"Oh, bite me, Gojo. You knew something like this would happen, didn't you?! Why didn't you stop him?" Hana accused the boy, looking for an explanation and taking down anyone in her path who could have remotely been at fault. Anyone but him, she pleaded to herself.

"Right, because this is my fault Hana. You know what? Fuck off." Gojo stood, reaching out to push Hana out the door. Instead of reaching her shoulder like he was aiming for, he grabbed air, feeling an ache in his jaw as Hana swung at him.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Hana screamed, shaking her head as she tried to wrap her head around everything.

"MAYBE IT'S YOURS!" Gojo shouted back in her face, the two of them red in the face as they tried to find someone to lay the blame on. Just not him, they begged.

"Why- why c- Fuck!" Hana shrieked, gasping for breath as hot tears streamed down her cheeks. She had cried more in her time at Jujutsu tech than she ever had before in her life, and this was just adding to it. The two teens stared down one another, their bodies shaking with rage and despair.