❤️ Secret life

Inspired by Cyber Sex / Doja Cat

"Jey would always have luxury and expensive stuff, I mean yeah that's normal but how if he doesn't work and his parents don't pay for him anymore..." I had this stuck in my head all day, but we have 20 more minutes till school gets out, I started brainstorming everything and checking off what he couldn't be doing...

【 Criminal: X Sugar daddy:? Secretly rich: X Sleeping for money:?】I'm with him all the time except for when he's at his house. I got to find out later, Schools over and I have tons of stuff to find out.

~Time skip to when homework's done.~

I started logging into my email and had tons of spam emails saying to "Join Gaylivecams.com for a free 30day membership " (Btw Idk if that's a real site just random lol) So I made a fake email @user8392929274 and I clicked the link which had blank live cameras so I thought it was a scam until I scrolled a little... My eyes went wide and I kind of got turned on in a way, I saw jeyjey in his white tennis skirt with a Red lacey top on, His legs were lying open with his soft dick laying on his bed waiting for people to join. 「 User8392929274 Has joined the stream 」A few people joined like 5 minutes later. Someone tipped him 20$ He had a price list up with stuff he could do for that price,〔10$ Dirty dance and pose 15$ Jerk off 20$ Play with toy 25$ Finger self 35$ spank 40$ roleplay 60$ strip 100$ Control me〕So he grabbed a glass dildo and started teasing himself, He slowly pushed it in, As he had the dildo in his tight pink hole. He moaned my name! "Benj- Benji" I was just in shock in a way. "Aohh it's so big," Said jeyjey So I started unbuttoning my blue split-dyed jeans and sat there in my boxers watching Jey fuck his asshole without me, Not like I wanted to be filmed doing that with him... I just kind of have "Fantasies" about Jey. I started to pull my boxers down by the hem but got distracted as Jey got up and started strutting a runway walk in his room while showing off his tight hole and soft dick, At that point, my hard dick popped right out of my boxers "Oh Ur excited" I joked to myself. A few other people donated, One donated 15$ and a few other people donated 60$ and 25$. "Wow there are some horny rich people in here" -j, He paused the camera for almost 2 minutes and he came back with a full outfit on, This is for you whoever donated 60$ He started to strip in a seductive way Like pulling his socks down and putting his ass in the air, He pulled his white crop top off revealing a red lacey lingerie set with straps going down to his dick making it look kinky and sexy, He pulled his white skirt off while palming himself in red lacey panties getting a boner. He stripped those and sat on his bed ass naked and came on his stomach saying "That's all for you guys tonight" But I decided to donate 35$ and he got a little paddle out and spanked himself, almost falling cause of his long day so I felt bad after but he ended the stream.

~Time skip to the morning at school~

I was walking to my classroom when I saw jorge in the hall, So I decided to walk up to him...

Jorges pov

I had a pretty good stream yesterday, I got 250$ just for 1 hour, Although my ass hurts a ton I came to school anyway, and I saw Benji walking towards me and kinda smiling My mind went spiraling " Oh god he's popular af what if he saw me and told them about me. Did he see my stream?! Oh my, fuck what if he jerks off while he watches me" At this point, I was blushing so hard I hoped Benji thought it was makeup.

Benjis pov

As I got closer to jey his face was cherry red like his lacey top yesterday, I wonder if he knows that I saw his stream yesterday... I have a locker next to him so I just pretended to put books away and stuff, I put my hand behind my neck and said "Hey jey- I mean jorge, Unless u like being called jeyjey.." All I was thinking was how stupid I sounded and why he was taking so long to answer, It was like 5 seconds but felt like 5 hours. He responded saying "Hey and yea I like jeyjey""So do I," I said in my head, I was so tempted to ask him out but we've only hung out like a dozen times. There's a janitor's closet across the hall and I was getting hard seeing jeyjey since I just saw him last night ass naked. I got the courage and said "Do you want to hang out sometime" jeyjey replied saying "Sure but before we do, Let's go to the janitors closet" All I was thinking was "Fuck He's onto me did he see I'm hard or did he know I saw his stream or what if He's just as horny as I am right now and we both want to fuck. Oh god, Benji get these perverted thoughts out of your head He's your best friend since 8th grade" jeyjey was saying " Earth to Benjiman Krol" I snapped out of it saying "huh" but jeyjey just leaned in and kissed me, Of course, I kissed him back but he started trailing my neck going to my chest leaving hickeys. He was down to my waistline and said, "suck me then fuck me."

Jeyjeys Pov

Benji got to his knees and unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down and leaving my boxers on, He started palming me through my boxers making me moan Benji's name softly, He slid them down and started sucking me off. I pulled his golden-brown fluffy hair in pleasure; He slipped his pants and boxers off hoisting me on his hips like he knew that I liked this, He slid his hard 9½-inch dick in my tight pink hole, Making me moan but I bit my lip so no one would catch us. Benji kept going in and out but it felt so good.

Benjis Pov

I said "Jey your so tight," Jeyjey said "I'm sorry daddy" I replied "Don't be I like a tight squeeze" Jey grabbed onto the rack mounted to the wall while I kept thrusting into him, I was so close to my climax but before I could Jey came onto my stomach, A few seconds later I came in his tight pink hole turning it white with my warm cum flowing out of his ass. I cleaned both of us up and heard that the 4th-period bell rang so I told Jey to go out first and ill come out a few minutes later but before he left he asked me, "Did you see my stream" I was honest and replied "Y.. Yes, I'm so sorry, I actually got turned on seeing you act like that so that's the reason I pulled you in here. I was getting hard just looking at you cause I had just seen u naked less than 12 hours ago" "Haha I don't care but did you see me moan your name.." His face turned a cherry-ish shade of red, "Yea I did but to be honest it actually turned me on in a way" I said putting my hand behind my neck, "Good daddy likes when his baby streams for him" -j.

Jeyjeys pov

It was lunchtime and today was.. -Checking the menu- Ok it's tacos with beef! Let's go grab some and we can eat in the corridor. I said, "Ok it's pretty hot let's go by the trees" Benji grabbed my wrist and ran to the grassy spot it was shadier here so we ate our tacos and chips, I sat in his legs (Like when you open ur legs and someone sits inside) And softly leaned in on his stomach kind of pressing on his crotch making friction.

Benjis pov

Jey sat in my legs laying against my stomach and Pressing on me, I could feel him trying to make me hard, Which was working. I kissed his cheek since he was leaning his head into my chest, jey flipped over wrapping his legs around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder.

Jeyjeys pov

I leaned on Benji's shoulder while hugging him softly, His golden brown fluffy curls laying over my chocolatey brown hair, The school bell rang so we could go out if we wanted to but we were comfy lying in the warm sun, I felt Benjis hard on under me and asked "Benji Krol are u hard?" (Only true stans remember)

Benjis pov

Jey knew I was hard under him but still asked so I blushed a little saying "For you, I am" I was thinking we could go to my house and finish this there but the cars were even better since it's dark in the parking garage.

Continuing this is a part called "dark parking garage"

Word count: 1568 <3

Date started: 6/24/22
Date finished: Ongoing in pt.2
Dates edited: 6/25/22
6/26/22
7/7/22