💛/❤️Bottom benji

I walked into benji's room to see him laying on his bed against his headboard while editing our new youtube vids and instagram pictures, He had broke his arm last week while trying to learn how to skateboard with matin so he had to keep his cast on for about a month, I crawled onto his bed suprising him since he didnt see me walk in, "I need you baby" He replied with "Are you ok.. Or do you mean.." He knew exactly what I meant so I moaned in his ear, "Bottom bitch" I knew he couldnt flip me over with only one arm even though hes stronger and bigger than me, I climbed onto his lap grinding down on him, He put his Ipad down on his nightstand while I leaned in to kiss him on his soft yet tender lips, He kissed me while I moved my hips down to get friction against him, He let out a soft moan into my mouth I started tugging on the neckline of his black shirt that fit his body so perfectly, he slipped it over his head continuing to pull my top off and started fluff my golden curls, I went down his legs slipping his jeans and boxers, I left wet kisses trailing down to his waist till I got to his hard cock, As I took him into my mouth he let out a deep yet soft moan, He lifted his hips forcing me to take more of him in, Bringing him closer to his climax I lifted my sat up, And started pulling my jeans down to ride benji, As I crawled onto him he sat up a little more I centered myself over his hard 9½ inch cock, I slid down onto him slowly, No matter how much he fucks me I'll always be shocked at his size, I stayed still for a few seconds letting myself adjust, I started to go up and down reaching him closer and closer to his climax, I knew it would be any minute now that he would cum in me, I was about to pull him out but I heard his facetime ringtone from his ipad, He let out "fuckk" while moaning at the end, The screen read -Incoming video call from syd 🐙 - He repeatedly clicked the decline button, And accidently swiped to the right and answered the call. I was already off of him sucking him off to the end, While he covered his mouth letting the tablet fall onto his bed while covering his mouth holding in the urge to moan and cum in my mouth, As he uncovered his mouth, he said "H- hey syd I'm a bit busy right now.." letting a small moan out at the end, That and me sucking him off kinda gave it away, I only knew that because syd said "Oh god benji! Gross, Why would you answer me while you and jey are-" He hung up not able to finish his sentence, Benji let out a loud moan while cumming in my mouth, I swallowed his warm load and sat up wiping my mouth, I pulled up my boxers and jeans while benji did too, We cuddled for a bit before we called syd back, He was still a bit grossed out but we apologized to him together and laughed it off telling him the whole story.