❤️ Dark parking garage (Secret life pt.2)

(Continuation of "secret life")

We went over to the dark garage holding hands and almost running but still speed walking, I unlocked the doors to my black Mercedes Benz EQS and pushed the front seats up a little. I moved Jeys's Louis Vuitton bag and tore his Balenciaga (Really name-dropping here) t-shirt off his petite body leaving hickeys down his neck and chest. I didn't even care if we had a pool party tomorrow It's the last day of school anyway not like I have to be careful with my baby boy. Jey lay back on the cool black leather seat, He started pulling his boxers off with his black jeans, He was about to start stroking himself, but I grabbed his softish dick and started stroking it then slipping it in my mouth leaving some spit on it, Jey moaned of pleasure. I slid my khaki pants and black boxers off in one swift motion, Getting on top of Jey I slowly sat on his now hard dick, We both moaned almost in sync, I went at a steady pace "🔽🔼🔽🔼" I sat up letting Jeys dick fall to his stomach while he came on his stomach and slowly sat up to suck me off, Jey took in my dick letting it hit the back of his throat every time I thrust in, A few thrusts later I came in Jeys mouth while he smiled holding my dick in his mouth. Jey and I cleaned up the back seat and kissed before getting dressed to go out for dinner, I drove while Jey sat in the passenger seat turning some music on (Your fave song) came on and we both got in a Dancy mood, After some time we arrived at the diner to meet Noen and Syd. We all ordered and I got a burger with a side of Caesar salad, Jey got a burger and fries, We started talking about the pool party tomorrow and what they were going to wear, I had bought me and Jey swim trunks for the pool party, Jey was thinking about his hickeys I left then grabbed my thigh and squeezed, Which made me stab the fork into my salad, "What did the salad do to you Benji.." said noen, I slightly pushed Jeys side and said "Haha I just really like the chicken" "ok.." -Syd, after dinner Jey and I went to our apartment, we got our outfits ready for tomorrow. I went to the bathroom to try them on just in case so I would know if I had to go shopping to buy new ones, they fit perfectly then Jey came in saying "Benji let me in I wanna see your- " Benji replied saying "Chill whorehey just cause I'm changing doesn't mean I'm naked 😏" "Then take off your shorts bitchh" Jey whined "No.. You take em off" I said in a dominant tone, Jey gets to his knees and moaned softly as he pulled my shorts down revealing my black boxers (Do men wear boxers under swim shorts?) He started palming me through my boxers feeling my hard dick I let out a deep moan getting harder even though that probably isn't possible, Jey pulled my boxers down slowly while my dick popped out hitting him in the face almost, I just felt like laughing but Jey instantly took me in using his hand to take what he couldn't, Every time, Sucking harder till I was so close to coming in his mouth, He was about to take me out of his mouth but I came. Jey started with "You taste good baby " I just said, "Only for you baby" We went to our bed and finished there, Jey fell to the bed softly and I crawled on top teasing Jey while grabbing the lube and coating it around my fingers, I slid one finger in Jeys tight hole then stayed still to wait for him to adjust, A few seconds later he moaned out a "Move" So I started going in and out but still slow for him, He said "1 more" So I slid in my other finger now scissoring inside him, "Bitchh more" I was honestly surprised because Jey usually gives up after 2, So I slid in my 3rd finger and a few seconds after I slid in a 4th. Jey moaned of pure pleasure, I slid my 4 fingers out about to slide my hard dick in stroking it before entering, I traced his rim teasing him, and slid in, I went in and out at a good pace, A few minutes later I came in jeys tight hole watching the warm vanilla milkshake drip out. We just lay in bed and cuddled for an hour or so then forgot we had to get our outfits ready for tomorrow so we put our Hawaiian pattern (Picture the ones they wore together I think it was a prom video where he jey said "𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘪 𝘬𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥?" I got the TikTok vid of them<3 https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRRVpDaT/?k=1 ) shirts and the shorts on hangers so we could be faster in the morning.

~Time skip to morning~

Benji's Pov (Mainly fluff since there have been about 3 smut scenes in between pt1 and pt2

I woke up to Jey laying on my arm snoring softly, the sun shining on his light face he had left his Flower freckles on from yesterday, so the glitter centers of the flower were sparkling in the warm sunlight, Jey rolled onto my arm closer hugging me while he woke up, "Morningg"
(If I double a letter its to make an extra sound like "Hii") I fluffed his golden-brown curls out of his soft warm face, I grabbed my phone to check the time and it read 11:20 am I jumped out of bed and jey just sat up as I was getting my clothes to go take a shower since the waterpark opened at 1:30, It might seem like a long time but I'm never not late somewhere, Plus jey has to get ready too. I got out of the shower and started to dry my hair as jey walked in with just grey sweatpants on, He dropped them to the floor and jumped in the shower acting as if I wasn't here drying my hair and doing my makeup, I finished my face with some light blush and freckles not too much since we were going to the waterpark and going to be swimming alot, I just towel dried my hair for like a minute, It was nearly 98⁰ so there would be no point in blow drying my hair, Jey got put and copied my makeup except he added some flowers to the corners of his eyes that matched the ones on my shirt, I went back to the bathroom and drew a few flowers on my upped cheek that matched his shirt, besides the makeup we use was waterproof anyway. Our apartment had a Starbucks underneath so we went down the elevator to the lobby and went out side to go to Starbucks next-door we were 2nd in the line so we had a few minutes to think of what we wanted to drink, Jey and I decided to get the new summer refreshers, We were up next and I told the batista "We'll get the mango dragonfruit lemonades" I was grabbing my wallet while she said "Is that all for you guys?" I replied with "Yea that's all Thanks!" We walked to the waiting area, I took a few snaps of us for the memories.

Update: It's 3:20 am and I just remembered this smut while watching a Benji live, So I'm writing a benjey smut while watching a Benji live at 3 am. What's wrong with me 😭✨

I feel so dumb right now lmao, I was scrolling thru old jeyjey tweets and realized "Jeyjey gardi" Is like an abbreviation of all his names. I fr thought it was like his online name.