🩷 A romantic warm beach

Benji Krol had always loved Romantic A Warm Beach with its scrawny, silent Sand, Ocean, seashells. It was a place where he felt Happy.

He was a lovable, funny, iced tea drinker with tall arms and handsome fingers. His friends saw him as a bloody, blue-eyed bi angel. Once, he had even rescued an abundant baby flamingo from a burning building. That's the sort of man he was.

Benji walked over to the window and reflected on his Beautiful surroundings. The moon shone like dancing kittens.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jeyjey Gardi. Jeyjey was a sweet Gay bish with beautiful arms and breath taking fingers.

Benji gulped. He was not prepared for Jeyjey.

As Benji stepped outside and Jeyjey came closer, he could see the precious smile on his face.

Jeyjey gazed with the affection of 4354 adorable putrid puppies. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want love."

Benji looked back, even more sparkly and still fingering the soft Strawberry. "Jeyjey, I live you," he replied.

They looked at each other with Loved feelings, like two forgotten, fat Flamingo swimming at a very cute summer date, which had tiktok music playing in the background and two kind uncles eating to the beat.

Benji regarded Jeyjey's beautiful arms and breath taking fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Benji with a delighted grin.

Jeyjey looked Warm, his emotions blushing like a broad, broken Banana.

Then Jeyjey came inside for a nice drink of iced tea.

THE END

I used a story generator for this one btw <3

Word count 262 <3