Chapter 1

Kim Taehyung was a very well know person in buisness world . But the man did not liked and not he did work permanently with any of the companies even though doing this would lead to him becoming much more desired and much more needed. But Kim Taehyung had a little five years old son. And taehyung could not leave his child alone specially when the child had faced so much in such a small age .

You might ask what happened well the answer is Kim Taehyung is male who could give birth and it was completely normal but the problem arrived when his parents forced him to marry for their buisness at that time Kim Taehyung was just a high school passed student who had nothing so he could only follow what they told him to do. Although he tried to fight with his parents and cancle the wedding in any way possible but according to the society  the one who feeds milk is mother in other words all he was needed for was to give birth and raise kids while staying at home .

The man he married the behaved sweetly  loving caring and all. But behind the mask the man abusive controlling dominating at first things were fine but then when taehyung wanted to start his studies meets his friend things started to change . The man would abuse him mentally and physically , curse him with all kind of names 'slut ', 'whore'amd many more . The man had raped Taehyung many times already and it had been continued 7-8 months in their one year relationship.

When Taehyung got to know that he was pregnent he did Know what to do . He was raped and he became pregnent it was very hard for him to decide if wanted the child or not . It could really happen that the child would remind him of rape abuse and many other things and he would not be able to look at the child not care for him as parent as father as someone who gave birth to him but he decided against it and reminded himself that this child was his and his only. He would take care of the child very well and for that first things he needed to do was file divorce. It took two years to divorce to finalize taehyung got nothing from the man and he did not even need anything from him but he got his son's custody .There were two reasons for

1. His son was also a male who could give birth which means his husband did not need him. He did not wanted to raise someone who could not even take over his buisness after him.

2. He did not wanted a child then.

Taehyung got divorce and full custody of  his child and from then they  started a new life.

But coming out of a abusive relationship and having a child with him, being not educated enough was no good he started doing multiple jobs to make a living and giving his little sunshine all he could . While working on a part time job he came accross his old friend park jimin they catched up renew their friendship meeting here and there Jimin got know about Taehyung's life suggested that taehyung should study again and start a career but of course Taehyung refused he had no money to go study if he did how would he feed and take care of his little son who was currently 2 years old .
Knowing why Taehyung was refusing Jimin helped taehyung and did alot for them so that Taehyung could study and take care of his son along side . He made both father son duo stay at his own home saying that when taehyung can start earning he could give back the money.

And that's how Taehyung became Kim Taehyung a very big name in the buisness world. He regained his cheerful and lovely personaly was having a peaceful life untill Jeon jungkook had not entered his life .