Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

I was telling him these things because really my baby was getting scared by all this shouting .

But then suddenly he started shouting on again but this time at me .

"Look whoever you are  'don't' teach me how to raise 'my children' . I know how to raise him so don't get into our matters. Got that." He shouted.

"Get out of here ."
He said so loudly and rudely that I  was speechless and my Taeyeon started crying again. It took me a long time  to calm him down, the other boy was also scared tears welled up in his eyes  . Taeyeon was crying so much that  tears strained my shirt and it got me angry . His breathing became haggard panting heavily . It got me so sad and angry  at myself and at this man in front of me just because of him my child is like this.

I didn't say anything else to this man talking Taeyeon away from there so that he would calm down a little but when glanced at the other child he was crying so hard , he looked so pitifully , glancing at me hopefully to calm his father down  yet flinched tears filling his eyes almost ready to fall out of his . And his father did not even notice . I didn't know what to do anymore then I looked at my son who is still crying so hard and took him to little far I calmed his down wishpering sweet nothing when he stopped crying I said

"Baby are you fine now !?."
"Is it hurting really bad? Should I take you to the hospital ?!"

"No mama I am good it's not hurting anymore."

"Okay but if it hurts baby needs to tell mummy hmm."

"Yes mama."

"Okay now be a good boy sit here in the car okay. Just for a few minutes mama will talk to the principal then come back or baby wants to go with mama haa?"

"I"ll stay here ."

"Okay "

"Don't open the car the for anyone you dint know okay ."