Chapter 4

Taehyung's P.O.V

I parked my car and almost ran towards principles room. Before I could even  entere the school I collided with a person, I was going to apologise but the person said something in a deep rude and loud voice

"Stay at home if you can't even see anything , can't even walk such people are at school now days . "

That's when I noticed that person was walking while looking at somewhere else talking on the phone . And of course I won't say that I was at no fault . I was. But he was too and he had no right to be this kuch rude .

"Mr. , I Would beg to differ, I can clearly see that you are also running while looking at somewhere else , talking to phone people now days really know how to blame others." I said in his reply.

"Look ....

The person was about to say something before could say I  said
" Anyways sorry I am in a hurry ."
"I can't argue with you here . And no need to say sorry"
although the last part was barely a whisper .

And with that I left and went to the principals office while the receptionist showed me the way and I had failed to notice that Mr.Rude walking just behind to the principles room.

"What happened MR.Choi why did the principle called me ?" I asked the receptionist.

And she was just going to answer but iit was  not needed  anymore why becouse I could clearly see my little Taeyeon my sunshine with white  bandage on the head and leg. I ran towards him he was crying . He was crying so loud he must be in so much pain.

" Baby what happened why are you hurt did something happened ." I said .

He continued to cry .

"Is it hurting alot ?" I said again.

He was crying so hard so I took him in the embrace carefully patting him whispering sweet words that nothing happened . He had called down that's when I noticed there was another child sitting there head down. I looked at his whole body he was not hurt

Thank god he did not have any injury he was good . That's a relief. But the way the little boy was steeling glances at Taeyeon I can say that these two must have fought with each other while Taeyeon got injured and was bandaged up like this, he must be feeling guilty.

But the parents was totally in-different to the child's behaviour and asked "Did some one say something to you? Did someone hit you, scolded you? Tell me I will take care of you don't need to fear okay . You just wait and see I will take cared of these shitty people's ."

I was beyond shoked the first thing a parent would say to there child of course I assumed. Him to be the father .

" If you are okay did something happened? what happed?" Were questions a parent should ask or try to ease the child first.

But the person who I had an argument with just a while ago was asking such things and the child was clearly scared of his reaction and his father was talking in such loud voice Taeyeon and the other child would flinch once in a while it was not helping me calming down Taeyeon , he was getting more scared . So I needed to intervene . And even if Taeyeon was not like this I would have intervened the little child's father (I assume ) was not calming his nerves rather scaring him and making him more nervous.

And I can't see him like this .

"Mr.  Please stop shouting . As you can clearly see your child and my baby both of them are getting scared of your loud voice . And refrain from using such foul words in front of childerns . I don't want my child to hear such words and you wouldn't want to . Rather then shouting and scaring then  try to calm your child down and ask him what happened."

___________________________________________

Ok so everyone  tell me how the story .
Please comment on the mistakes.

Thank for reading the story.