Chapter 2

Jeon Jungkook if you don't know this one man while live in  South Korea that means you have leaved your life under a rock.
This man was the one and only owner of Jeon corporation. The CEO of Jeon corp . The company was In which he is a CEO was made by his father . He respects his father for that .

But ohh man their was nothing else for which that man could get respect his respect. And currently Jeon jungkook is the CEO and a  major share holder .

But with this big name and intro came alot responsibility. And one his responsibility was that he could only marry someone who his father choose so that the company could benefit and that is how the man named Jungkook got married and it was also not like Jungkook himself cared about marriage, he really did not. To him it was also a buisness deal . And Jungkook did the deal he got married to a very lovely and sweet girl named Choi Iseul . They both tried to work the relationship very hard  and when Iseul got pregnent it was blessings in disguise although becouse of which she needed to leave her work but being a female it was expected of her that she should take leave or resigns her work. Then she gave birth to their little son  Jeon Joohyun.

After some time the women also joined her work again but it's was really hard for her to give time to little Joohyun and since Jungkook was also the parent they both decided to raise him together not her by herself

After some time the women also joined her work again but it's was really hard for her to give time to little Joohyun and since Jungkook was also the parent they both decided to raise him together not her by herself .They gave the little thing all the time he needed or would need  . And as a parent their love and care was also there for their little son. But when Joohhyun was barely a year old Choi Iseul rather Jeon Iseul died due to heart attack . Jungkook did not love her nor did she love him but when you live with some one for a time being they gradually make a place for themselves in your heart and this woman was also his son's mother so grieved and grieved alot but not for much time he needed to focus on his little sunshine and make sure he lives well . Gradually he started working again  while raising his little son as good as he could . He loved his son alot and would only show his son his good side always talking well playing with him trying to eat atleast two meals with his son so his son gets all the loves and attention he needs and seeks for . His son is mature and a brat both at the same time . But most of all he really had his father on his finger getting whatever he wanted from his Father .

Jeon jungkook still spends his time with his son and why not he loves this little things but don't forget by his loving small family he is one heck of a person, rude and  disrespectful .A buisness minded person person who would try to see gain and loss with anyone he meets .

And when he felt like there was who was coming to him with wrong intention then that person is destroyed .And of course if doesn't have this quality he can't become a buisness man who is this successful in this mean world.

And if he sees anyone coming close to his son  other then his hyungs and people he approves he would make sure to raise a hell for that person .

So make sure to not make his him in anyway.