Chapter 3

Today was just like any normal day in taehyung's life.  He had already dropped his little bean to his school which is also one of the most expensive and famous school in the entire city . He is working right now currently in the Lee Enterprises of course he was just there for the big project they are going to do, this was their most expensive project and their reputation was on the line if anything would go wrong they would go bank- corrupt. Hence they hired the most famous Kim Taehyung . Today is already the last day,  he is currently in the  press release for their new product and after the press confrence  ends Taehyung  is officially free . Ohh he can't wait to spend time with his ' taeyeon' or 'taenie'.

Taehyung's POV

Oh my it happened so fast it was maybe 6 months or more before I signed the contract with the Lee Enterprises it's just like time flew I am currently doing the press confrence after I have launched the product .

"Mr. Kim as you said have you signed the contact with Lee Enterprises and can we see you working with The Lee Enterprises in the near future more ." Said a reporter

"It's not like  that just like when I said  at the beginning of the project that I do not want to be parmanent worker right now I really want to be free and work as much as I can, Freely . As you people know my son is really small currently just five years old I want to spend some more time with him before I decide that. to work as permanent worker but of course I will think about it and some situations are different.'

"Mr .Kim you did you sign another contract with any company ?" Another reporter asked .

"No I have not , currently don't have any work sedule." I replied.

"Can we really see you working again in project with Lee Enterprises again ."

"Of course you can if they scout me back again." I said

"So there are rumors going around that you have a rivalry with the big buisness's and the big buisness mans hence you don't like to work with them  as for this project we saw that your launch date almost classed with another big company  and there were many problems related to that." Another one said .

" That's clearly not true the company must have there reasons to launch on that day but we saw this as and we thought it was just best to launch today ." These people just love to  go around gossiping and doing dirty reporting this doesn't have any relationship with the project . But I have been here for a fine enough time and know how to deal with them.

As the day went on the reporters asked many questions to me to Mr . Lee and some of our other workers and partners .

Today was coming to end and now I can go back home rest a little them go to take my  Taeyeon's school to take them back home . Hah! What a nice day everything went smoothly.

And I spoke this too fast the day was still going and before I could get inside the car and drive back to home I got a call from from Taeyeons school . My brows furrowed I picked up the call .

"Hello is this Mr. Taehyung we are from Taeyeons school . Mr . Taeyeon' please come to the school as fast as you can ."

"What happen can you tell me ."

"Mr Taehyung please the principle will talk to you himself." The lady replied back.

And my heart dropped I was so  tensed I did not know what happened did something happened to taeyeon did he fight did he got beaten ohh so many questions and there was no one to answer them .

I drove to Taeyeon's school as fast as I can.