1

(Ruby's POV)
"Sis, are you almost finished with your lipgloss?" Called out my brother, Sal as I was in the middle of applying a nude pink lipgloss and earthy brown toned eyeshadow. "Almost done, Brother! It takes serious work to look this good!" I replied, Adding a touch of gold to the creases, making an ombré look. Once I was satisfied, I grabbed my school bag and joined Sal at the bus stop. When the bus opened it's doors, I sat down beside my brother. I was really nervous, would anyone view me or Sal as friends?? I clutched my bag as I straightened my skirt. Luckily, we had uniforms which was a white shirt, a red tie, and a black skirt for the girls. I paired mine with white stockings with lace at the ends, which were hidden by the skirt.

Once we arrived at the school, I was the first one to step out, then my brother. Even though I was the ripe age of 14, i was kinda cute. But, I wanted someone to love me for who I am.. not for my beauty or my looks.. Sal wanted the same thing.. as a matter of fact: we had our hearts broken before and that resulted in two bodies being carried in that day. Our father was Slenderman, a famous Legend and the leader of a Yakuza. Luckily, people don't know that yet. "Sis, do you think.. Something horrible will happen and we'll have to go 'Children of the Yakuza' mode again?" Asked Sal as he knew what we were capable of.

I was the sadistic and beautiful daughter while Sal was the Badass and Handsome son (minus the scars he got from a fight which I think makes him more cool.). When we got to the campus, I immediately tapped Sal's shoulder as I was livid. Two kids were being picked on.. a girl wearing the same uniform but with a yellow raincoat with a shark tooth mask and a boy with a brown coat and paper bag. I cleared my throat.

(Six's POV)
I was furious as mono told them to get lost but they kept picking on us.. until I heard a girl clear her throat. I looked up and saw a gorgeous girl with brown and gold eyeshadow and nude pink lipgloss. "Excuse me, but can you please leave them alone?" She asked in a sweet tone. "What are you going to do if we don't?" Asked one of our bullies as the girl smiled. "I'm glad you asked!" She said before reaching into her bag, pulling out a mini baseball bat.

(What she saw and pretend it's a baseball bat)

She had a sadistic look on her face as her voice turned cold and monotonous

She had a sadistic look on her face as her voice turned cold and monotonous. "Now then.. Why don't we begin?~" she said as she snapped her fingers. Instead of the school yard, we were in a pitch black room. The blue haired boy gently picked us up and created two chairs. "Now, Sit back and relax. Let my sister take care of everything~" he said while sitting in the air.

I watched the girl beat up one of them with the bat, severely bruising them as she also performed a roundhouse kick to the neck. I had to stifle a giggle, this was cool. Blood was getting in her blonde hair and her skin too. Her blue eyes were dull and lifeless.. after getting rid of that one, she went for the second one.  She also beat them up, using a blend of Experienced martial arts and delinquent moves. She went to the leader and looked at him.

(What Ruby did)

"Go on.. Apologize." She said, staring into the depths of his soul. The leader immediately ran to us and didn't apologize like he meant it. That seemed to piss her off further as she placed her foot on his head.

(What it looks like)

"Apologize like you mean it, you piece of trash

"Apologize like you mean it, you piece of trash. Go on~" he immediately got scared. "I'm sorry! Forgive me!" He said apologizing again and again. She got her foot off his head as she smiled. "Good boy." She said. She made the dark room disappear and we were in school. The blood that was on her body disappeared as me and her walked to our class. I then learned her name was Ruby and she had a brother named Sal. She sat by the window seat in the classroom. I usually sat alone because people were scared of me and I smelt Vanilla and Cashmere beside me.

I looked and saw Ruby with a small lunch box and a bag. "I didn't know what you liked, so.. I got you a sandwich." She said, placing the bag in front of me and sat down next to me. She snapped a pair of chopsticks cleanly as we ate. "Can I try one of those Sushi rolls?" I asked, Pointing to one of the rolls in her lunch. "Sure." She replied, as she picked up a roll with Fish and a cucumber. She brought it close to my mouth and I chomped on it quickly. She seemed to know that I have hunger problems as she had enough. "How is it?" I looked over at her and blushed. "It's good." I replied.

After school, I immediately caught up with her. "Um.. can you help me and mono with our homework, please?" She smiled and nodded. I took her to my house as she slipped off her shoes at the entrance. I felt her chest push against my back as I blushed red. What is this feeling I'm getting?! Who was her father?? I then heard Thunder and jumped into her arms.

"Not a big fan of thunder, huh?" I heard her say  as I nodded. "Hang on one moment." I then heard Rustling noises and saw she was in a white camisole and black shorts.  "I know what will make you feel better." She said as I felt her placing me on her lap with my head nuzzled in between her breasts. "Here." She then took out a small black with gray roses silk blanket and wrapped me up like a burrito.

(The song)

Ruby: " Between the here, Between the now.. Between the North, Between the South~ Between the West, Between the East.. Between the time, Between the Place~ From the Shell~

The song of the sea~ Neither Quiet nor calm.. Searching for love again. Mo ghrà (my love)~ Between the winds, Between the waves.. Between the sands, Between the Shores~ From the shell~ The song of the Sea~ Neither Quiet nor calm.. Searching for love again. Between the stones, between the storms.. Between belief, between the seas~ Tà mè I dtiúin ( I am in tune)~"

Before I knew it, I was asleep, my head still nuzzled into her chest.

(Ruby's POV)
Ugh! Why is she so cute!? I noticed she was afraid of thunder so I sang her a lullaby dad would sing for me when I was little. She fell asleep so I was safe from doing what I would do when someone I care about falls asleep Here goes nothing.. I mentally asked for forgiveness for what I was about to do. I leaned in forwards and kissed her forehead. I carried her into her room and covered her up. "R-Ruby? Can you stay with me?" I heard her mumble as I nodded my head and joined her to keep her warm. I watched as she hid in my chest once more.

I stroked her head as I heard a slight purr. I mentally squealed.. that was so adorable! Little did I know.. that I unleashed a Yandere who will stop at nothing just to be with me and protect me.