4

(Ruby's POV)
I was reading until I heard my phone ring a little. For all my ringtones for people I knew and trusted, I used my favorite songs. For my girlfriend, I used 'a thousand years' by Christina Perri. For dad: 'once upon a December' from the Anastasia movie. For mom: soft piano music. And for Sal, I use Sanity's fall, his favorite band. The ringtone that was currently being played was 'a thousand years' which meant Six was calling, but for what?

Picking up my phone, I pressed it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked softly.

"Hi, my gemstone~"

"Hi, love!"

"You know how I told you how we can live together?"

"Yeah?"

"Well.. I talked to my mom and she said Yes! She'll have the women she works with to get your stuff today and you can come over."

"Great! I'll see you later then?"

"Of course~"

"Love you, bye!" I quickly hung up and went to pick up a dress I thought she would like. Opening my closet, I pulled out a cottage core yellow dress with lace.

Slipping on pair of dark blue flats and putting on my locket I got when me and Six started dating, I left the house and went to my girlfriend's place

Slipping on pair of dark blue flats and putting on my locket I got when me and Six started dating, I left the house and went to my girlfriend's place. It was rather large, to say the least. It had the markings of the mafia that her mother was a information breaker in. I knocked on the door and a tall yet very beautiful woman wearing a maroon kimono entered the door. It didn't take a genius to know it was Six's mom. "So you must be my daughter's girlfriend. I'm her mother." She said before walking me inside with her.

(Six's POV)
I went to my mother's door and knocked. Once I heard her voice, I went in. "Six, it isn't like you to knock on my door like this.. wait, is this about that girl your dating?" She asked, smirking as a blush formed on my face. "Y-yes.. can she live here with us?" She smiled and nodded her head yes. I called my girlfriend and told her what mom told me. She sounded happy and came over.

She wore a yellow cottage core dress with dark blue flats and the locket I gave her. Once mom walked with her inside, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our room. I wanted spend time with her since we were separated until today. I couldn't bear the thought of someone else hurting her. She was mine, my sweet blonde angel~