3

(A/n: This is the chapter some of you have been waiting for!)

(Ruby's POV)
A few days had passed since I got punched in the face. I was walking down the hall to print some papers our teacher asked me to do as I could hear whispers. "Isn't that the terrifying six's girl or something?" I heard a girl student say as I sighed. Yep, after Six dealt with the students that punched me and attacked her, they started calling me "Six's girl" just because of that. I mean.. they are not wrong though, I do like her more then a friend. But.. I don't know if she feels the same way.

Once I finally got to the printer, I tapped the print button and waited for them to print. While I was waiting, a nervous male senpai went over to me. "U-um.. Ruby, Six a-asked me to come get you, s-she won't t-tell me what for so d-don't a-ask." He said as I nodded. "Alright, tell her I'll come as soon as I bring some papers to the teacher first ok?" I told him as he nodded and left. I wonder what Six wants from me? Hopefully it won't be like that time she pinned me against the wall just to see my reaction.. the beep alerted me as I picked them up and carried them out of the room.

Once I got them to the teacher, I began following the guy to where she wanted me and suddenly felt intimidated by her, feeling like I was that small 9 year old girl again who didn't know how cruel this world could be..

(Six's POV)
I'm gonna do it. I'm going to tell her how I feel. I had my eyes on her for many weeks and keeping check of people that tried to take her away. She was really beautiful with long blonde hair and baby blue eyes.. I told a certain male Senpai to come and get her, and a few minutes later, Ruby came out as the guy stayed behind her. "I'll leave you two alone." He said before leaving.

She looked at me very nervously and shifted her foot side to side. "S-so, what did you want?" She asked, her voice meek and soft. I smirked a little and pulled out a dark blue silk box which contained a beautiful locket inside. Nothing was too good for my little Gryffindor~
(A/n: and I don't own HP!) she opened the box and gasped as she pulled the locket out.

 Nothing was too good for my little Gryffindor~(A/n: and I don't own HP!) she opened the box and gasped as she pulled the locket out

"How.. did you achieve this?.." she asked once she was done looking and held it in her hand. "Ruby, I found it buried in the dirt so I went home and had it washed and repaired. And well.. I wanted to ask you this." She tilted her head as I continued. "I.. I love you. More than a friend. When you showed up to defend me and mono, I.. I knew you had that Gryffindor courage and you were not only brave, your also.. Beautiful. Can you be the Gryffindor to my Slytherin?" Ruby started crying as a huge smile formed on her face.

"Yes! Yes I will!" She said as a blush formed on her face. I smiled back at her and turned her around to put the locket around her neck. She gingerly touched the locket and kissed me once I turned her back around. She was finally mine~ now, all's that's left to do is to get Sal to confess to mono. "What.. drew you to me in the first place, my love?" She asked, her shining blue eyes meeting my brown ones. "Well, my little Gryffindor, I was drawn to your sweet yet fiery personality and your bravery when you faced off against the idiots that hurt us." I explained.

She smiled softly and nuzzled into my neck, the locket gently swaying side to side. She played with my hands as we kept being next to each other. "Let's head home and I'll see what mom says about us living together." She turned red and smiled. "I'd love living with you." She said as we held hands when we left. I couldn't imagine being away from her for too long.