2

(Six's POV)
I was seething in anger, watching MY senpai talking to a few boys for help. I mean, I get she's beautiful, But she belongs to me.. even if she doesn't know it yet. "Look, I'm not interested in someone like you, Daniella. You were bullying my friend in a yellow raincoat the other day." Said Ruby as she held her books to her chest.

"Six, let's go. We're going to be late." She added as she took my hand and we walked to our first period. She was perfect. Today she didn't wear any makeup and did a lip balm that smelled of Cherries and sweet honey. "No makeup today?" She shook her head with a small smile. "No. I felt like my skin needed to breathe so.. I decided on a lip balm and a light scent since the last scent I wore was a little on the heavy side." She explained as she leaned over my shoulder. I caught a light and airy strawberry scent with a hint of roses on her.

She giggled as she sat down beside a window seat which was her usual spot. She opened her book and began to read. I was drawing her, adding a few cherry blossoms around her for an aura when a few of my bullies grabbed the sketchbook and ripped it. "Hey! Stop it before I beat the hell out of y- ACK!" Ruby was cut off by them beating her up.. I saw red.

I fought back and they all were on the ground. I would have killed them if a teacher didn't stop me and called our parents as mono was trying to get me to stop but he also gotten beat up.

(Slenderman's POV)
I was writing a few reports when I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this Ruby's father?" I was worried.. Did something happen to my children?! "Yes.. this is him. What happened?!" I replied as the woman explained to me that my daughter and two of her friends, Six and mono were in a fight.. immediately I hung up and drove to my daughter's school.

'Calm down, Slender.. don't do anything stupid. Right now.. your little gem needs you.' I mentally scolded myself. As soon as I reached the school, I ran straight to the principal's office. "Ruby!" My daughter's head perked up at the sound of her name. "Father!" Then.. I saw it.. a nasty bruise in the shape of a fist decorating the left side of her beautiful face. I looked over and saw Six and mono's Parents.

"Slender?!"

"Lady. Thin." Just then.. my son came in. "Hime! What the fuck happened!? Who did this to you?!" He yelled as he went and got some ice for the bruise. She placed it on her cheek as she began to cry. "Hime? What happened? I won't be mad, just tell me, little sis." She explained to everyone what had happened. "Grr.. THOSE ASSHOLES AREN'T GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!" He yelled before storming out of the room.

"Six, mono. Thank you for protecting my daughter. Lady and thin, would you like to come over so I can explain everything next Tuesday?" They nodded as Six and mono went ahead to comfort Ruby. "Do you mind if I walk her home, sir?" Asked Mono as I nodded. Six gently picked her up as if she was injured on her legs instead of her face. She was embarrassed and hid her face in six's neck.

I could tell my daughter was catching feelings for her as did my son was catching feelings for Mono. Who could blame them? After Sal came back, he walked behind us to make sure no one pulled something on my daughter. My children each have standards for their lovers if they chose. Whoever my children choose, they were stuck with them for life.