𝟎𝟏|𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

𝐎𝐧𝐞⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊("𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼 𝑠𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡.")

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ¤ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"𝐄𝐋𝐈, 𝐄𝐋𝐈, 𝐄𝐋𝐈. 𝐍𝐎𝐖, I remember telling you to play nice or I won't be selling you anything this time round."

Through the curtain of his dark bangs, Elias glared at the smug look on Eddie Munson's face, wanting nothing more than to wipe it off with a swift punch. He hated it when he called him that.

He pushed himself off the railing of the trailer, pulling put the small wad of dollar bills from his pockets. "I'm not here for your bullshit, Eddie. Just give me what I asked for."

Eddie grinned at him, holding a medium sized plastic bag out for him only to pull it out of Elias' reach the moment he got close to having it in his grasp. "Play nice, Eli."

Elias nearly snarled at him in frustration, his lips beginning to curl with the very beginnings of it. Decisively, he dropped his arms back to his sides and pinched his eyes shut to take a deep breath. He counted backwards from ten. The lack of proper sleep was clearly getting to him, and he was moments away from wringing Eddie's neck.

With much difficulty, he forced out his charming million dollar smile that had all the mothers and fathers of Hawkins falling at his feet. It is with smile that he manged to get away with his bullshit lies at school when some nosy bastard asked where he disappeared off to two months after the new school year begun when he was a freshman. It is with this smile that he managed to fool his parents that he had finally, finally, achieved a stable state of mind. It with this smile that he managed to fool his mother that he spent nights studying with his school friends when he was actually doing way less productive things.

He pulled out this very smile, a last ditch attempt to force himself to look sane before Eddie, who didn't seem to be buying the act at all.

"Can I have what I came here for?" He asked, his voice slightly clipped. Eddie lift an eyebrow elegantly, prompting him to go on with his empty hand. The smile twitched. "Please?"

Eddie snorted at this, throwing the bag out to the boy who caught it with near desperate hands. Elias breathed out a quiet sigh of relief and rudely shoved the money into Eddie's chest.

He stuffed the plastic into his pocket and glared poisonously at the dealer. "I hope you fall dead in a ditch one day, asshole."

Eddie didn't seem to be too bothered by the statement, laughing a outloud with unrestrained humour. "Really? Now, what will you do then if dear old Eddie Munson dies? Finding a connoisseur such as myself in this shitty little town will be a tough quest for you, dear Elias."

Elias rolled his eyes, muttering a quiet 'whatever' a he walked down the trailers steps. It was dark enough that any curious eyes wouldn't be able to catch sight of him, and the hood dropped over his head provided extra stealth.

Heaven forbid that someone sees perfect, golden boy Elias Hawthorne leaving Eddie 'The Freak' Munson's home in the dead of the night when he was actually supposed to be studying.

Heaven forbid.

Elias parked his car just a bit outside trailer park. The walk back to it was filled with trepidation, as he couldn't help but fear that someone might jump out nowhere and recognize him. His parents would have a field day if such word ever got out, and he would too, in return.

He hastened his speed when the thought lingered in his mind longer than necessary.

《☆》