𝟎𝟗| 𝐇𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬

𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞⊰᯽⊱┈──(𝑚𝑦 𝒉𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑡)

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ¤ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 on Operation: Keep The Demon Inside Will From Figuring Out Where We Are. That's what Dustin was calling it, the little asshole

They mostly did it in silence as they covered every inch of the shed behind the house with cardboard and paper to make it unrecognisable to Will. They brought Will in and strapped him into a chair. Elias looked away when that happened and busied himself with setting up the lamp and connecting it to the extension cable. When they were done, the place looked every inch like an interrogation room instead of a tool shed.

Hopper ushered them all out, leaving only Mrs. Byers, Jonathan, Mike, Weaver, Taejin, Yunha and the chief himself inside the shed with Will.

Now back in the house, Elias took the chance to slump over the dining table as the evening's activities caught up to him— right across from Bridget. Even that he couldn't manage to do properly, because the wound on his shoulder chose that exact moment to act up even though it had been quiet since they left the lab.

He sat back up and hissed as he touched the wound lightly with his hand. It caught on fire when his hand came into contact with it. "Shit," he cursed.

"You okay?" He heard Bridget ask. He turned his head up to face her and found her looking at him concern.

He wanted to wave off her worry, but he knew it was dangerous to leave that bite untreated. It could get infected or perhaps whatever malignant germs the monster that bit him came with from the Upside Down would spread inside him and leave him helpless to the Mind Flayer's control. It was probably a far fetched thought, but Elias had become open to the idea that anything was possible ever since he got dragged into this mess.

He grimaced as he pulled his hand away.  "Nope. The bite is starting to burn," he tells her quietly. 

Bridget stood up and moved closer to observe the wound on his shoulder. "We should probably clean and dress it before it gets infected," she told him. "Come on. I think they still have that first aid kit in the bathroom."

Elias pushed himself up and followed Bridget to the bathroom. When she opened the door and stepped in, she sat him down on the toilet lid and opened the cupboard underneath the sink to pull out a first aid kit, some towels and a small basin.

Before she could even ask him to, Elias started to take off his sweater, but it proved to be mountain of a task, what with his injured shoulder and all. "Here. Let me help," Bridget mumbled as she grabbed the hem of the sweater with her hands.

It was a struggle to remove the sleeve from his injured side, but they managed to do it. Everything was going fine until Bridget asked him to removed his long sleeved shirt.

He must've looked at her strange because she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, don't look at me like that. I'm not trying to get you to see you naked, dude. Don't flatter yourself. We can't clean your wound properly with your shirt on, now can we?"

Elias shifted on the seat uncomfortably. "Can't you just pull the collar down instead? That can work just as well."

Bridget shook her head. "That's way too bothersome. Plus, treating it in that angle might irritate the wound, so it's better you remove it."