Chapter One

Third-person pov:

A beautiful green-eyed girl is laying on the mattress which is too old and in a bad condition, in her small grey room reading a book. Her round glasses are on her nose while her soft plump lips are in a small pout with a cute curious look on her face to read the story further without getting disturbed.

She didn't like when she gets disturbed in the middle of something important part in the story and then she needs to wait till night to read them further. She is too engaged in her book to notice that someone entered her room. She flinched with tears in her eyes when she hear a deep voice: "Ivie"

She quickly gets up and looks back at Mrs Carter the caretaker of the orphanage glaring at her. She frowned and removed her glasses wiping her tears while thinking did Mrs give her at work? But she completed the work she gave her then why she is looking so angry at her.

She asked gaining a little courage: "What happened Mrs Carter?"

She said blankly throwing two notes in front of her: "go and bring cookies from the supermarket. Children want cookies at dinner"

Ivie didn't like darkness and walking out at night but she can't say no or things gonna get worse. Maybe she wouldn't bet food and get locked in the basement small ghost room. She shiver at the memories of that room and a single tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it and said simply: " Okay Mrs Carter"

She left her room and Ivie take a shaky breath that she is holding in Mrs Carter's presence. She doesn't know why everyone hates her at the orphanage. Mrs carter always says she is a big girl and she needs to behave like one. She try to behave like a big girl but ended up messing up things.

She didn't like being a big girl, she carved for love and care. She wants someone to love her the way she is. She had a friend when she was just 7 years old and one day suddenly he disappeared without anything, just a small rainbow teddy for her. She keeps that small rainbow bear with her and she missed him so much.

He is the only one who loved her all those times and make her feel she was worth loving. He always says one thing to her: "If someone changes you for loving you then that isn't love. Love is when someone you for who you're and the way you are. And I love the way you're perfect in every way"

She blushed at the memories but all the memories start fading away. The memories from her past with her family. She always saw a few men's playing around with her but she never saw their faces in her dream. She wanna know about her real family and she will get to know them one day.

Ivie get up from the bed she had her book between her clothes and then pick her old rugged coat because it was cold outside and wear her glasses. She tows her hair in a low ponytail and her front hair is falling on her forehead. She loves one thing about her hair is that she didn't get time to do anything good for their care but they always stay smooth soft and silky. She loves that her hair never betrays her.

Ivie giggled at her thoughts then put the money in her pocket and wear her glasses and walk out of the room closing it behind her. She rushed downstairs and then towards the door looking at all the children having dinner. She is hungry, so much hungry but she can't ask for food or they gonna get angry and she wouldn't gonna get breakfast also.

She sighed and walked out of the orphanage shaking her head. She is hugging herself while the cold wind is pushing her back slightly. She daid pouting: "I know you also don't want me to go out at night"

She giggled at her stupid self that she is talking to the wind. She takes slow steps towards the small place near the orphanage. She said to herself: "huh I will buy cookies from here and tell Mrs carter that I bring them from the supermarket"