Chapter Twenty

Third-person pov:

(A/N: so guys, the story will continue from the time when Ivie was still in school the same day. All the things that happened in the bonuses chapter are after Ivie left for her home. I hope you understand that it will be the same day in Ivie's life)

Ivie is now standing in the parking waiting for her bubba. She texted him to come and pick her up if he can and of course, he is Antonio and he has always time for Ivie. He immediately said yes and now Santiago said gently: "baby please, we can talk at home. Just sit in the car"

She didn't say anything and mumbled to Gonzalo: "tell him, I'm upset"

Santiago sighed and said simply: "At least sit inside the car baby, please. You're standing in the sun"

She crossed her arms and didn't say anything so he removed his jacket and cover up her head to protect her from the sun while Amerigo stand in front of her to protect her from the direct sunlight.

A red car came inside the parking and a panicked Antonio hopped off the car rushing toward her. She said making grabby hands: "Bubba"

He chuckled and quickly wrapped his arms around her small frame and said pecking the top of her head: "hey Angel, how did your day go?"

She said smiling but pouting at the last: 'its good until someone decided to make me upset"

Santiago pouted and she said frowning: "Bubba, do you wanna meet my boy, best friend?"

She quickly corrects herself and Antonio said smiling: "is he here?"

She nods and quickly looks around but didn't find him around so he dials his number and he picked up the call on the first ring. His deep voice rang through the phone: "Ivie?"

She said smiling trying her hard not to blush: "Luci, did you leave school already?"

He said with a sigh: "no"

She said grinning: "Can you come to the parking? I want you to meet my Bubba"

He take a deep breath and said: "I will be there in a minute"

She smiled and look around for him hanging up the call when Antonio asked: "we can meet him some other day, Angel?"

She said smiling holding his arms and hugging him: "he said he is here. He will be coming maybe some teacher asked him something"

Antonio nod and kissed her hair when a bike engine roared making her look at the exit and she saw Angel's bike coming inside the school. Antonio looked at him and looked back at Ivie for confirmation so she nod her head happily bouncing on her feet. He gave her a small smile and Angel approach them.

She said pouting: "you should tell me you left"

Angel said simply: "it's fine"

She smiled and said: "Luci, he is my Bubba Antonio and Bubba, he is my best friend Luciano Angel Dominguez"

Antonio hummed softly and said: "How are you, Angel?"

Ivie notices that the same word "Angel" sound so cold and distant from his mouth when he is referring to Angel. But it sounds so sweet and softest sound when he calls her Angel. She smiled proudly that she bring that soft side of him, only her.

Angel just gave him a nod and Antonio said with a clenched jaw: "Is your father good now? I mean after your brother?"

Angel said cutting him off: "it's only going to hurt us both as he is my brother and your best friend so it's better to move on from this topic"