Chapter Nineteen

Third-person pov:

Amerigo pulled away from the hug and cupped Ivie's face looking at her bright and happy eyes and sighed in relief that she didn't have any problems. Amerigo said smiling: "Dad and Ezra came to meet you right?"

She said grinning as he start pulling her with him towards their table when she stopped suddenly: "yup, Dada make me lunch and they look so happy together"

She rushed back to Luciano and hold his hand while saying: "come"

He saw a boy walking beside her and she is about to bump into him so he wrapped his arms around her small waist and pulled her closer as the boy walk away. She looked up at him his beautiful silver eyes shining with an emotion she couldn't make out, as they went back to blank and empty like every time. He whispered rubbing his thumb across her jaw: "good?"

She said breathlessly: "yes"

Amerigo walked towards them and his blood boiling in anger looking at his twin in someone's arms. Santiago is holding the table in such a tight grip that he will snap it if he tightened his hold more on the poor table. He grabbed her wrist gently and pulled her back to him and asked: "Piccolo, how do you know him?"

She said grinning happily: "I told you about my best friend, Luci"

He hummed and she said squealing: "he is Luci, I mean Luciano Angel Dominguez"

Then she saw Eliot and others coming into the cafeteria so she said waving her hand at them: "Eli"

He grinned and rushed towards her like a child making her giggle loudly. He said tackling her in a bear hug: 'I missed you"

She said giggling: "we just met a lecture before Eli"

He said shrugging: "I still miss you. They're all so annoying and you're doing sweet"

She giggled and turn a little pink. Angel looked at him with a clenched jaw and Amerigo said with a clenched jaw and dark eyes: "C'mon piccolo, are you not going to introduce your brothers to your new friends?"

She nodded furiously and said grinning: "let's go"

She rushed to Santiago who pulled her a hug and kissed the top of her head when Eliot elbowed Luke making him glare at him. He whispered: "I never hear or saw them showing affection to anyone"

Ivie hugged all her brothers one by one and Gonzalo pulled her in his lap and said kissing her cheek: "how was your day till now? No one bothers you right cutie pie?"

She said smiling: "Nope, Luci and my new friends were there with me"

Gonzalo smiled softly and said pulling a chair between him and Daniel: "Sit and eat your lunch yes?"

She smiled and sit down on the chair then said opening her lunch box: "it smells delicious"

Gonzalo said smirking: "Ezra is always so good at cooking"

She nod and asked looking around: "Anyone wants some"

Eliot grinned but before he can say yes Luke put his tattooed hand on his thigh and squeezed it hard enough for him to feel. Eliot looked at his dark eyes and his perfect jet black hair tied on the back of his head as the front hairs are shorter and falling on his forehead, shadowing his black eyes. Luke leaned towards his ear and whispered: "say yes and I will make sure you wouldn't be able to walk for a few weeks"

Eliot looked at him with wide eyes and start coughing when Angel rolled his eyes and picked up the glass of water but at the same time, Ivie start coughing so he passed the glass of water to Ivie who gave him a small smile and accept the glass. While Eliot looked at Angel and scoffed then Luke grabbed her glass and hold it to his lips.