Chapter Eight

Third-person pov:

Romano's family is happy to have their little princess back, their happiness, their life is back. Their home looks like home again filled with soft giggles and laughter. Carlos is happy to see his son happy with his daughter. They're happy talking to each other.

Carlos is now taking a small nap because he was all tired from the long trip. He didn't sleep on the plane because he is worried about his princess while thinking what if he falls asleep and she had a nightmare and need him. Ezra is also sleeping while Ivie is happy with her brothers.

Ivie likes all the attention and love she is getting. She liked how all her brothers ran behind her. Ivie never had been loved and cared and she liked it. She liked when her family cares for her when they look after her and she liked all the attention she is getting from everyone.

Now Ivie is sitting in the living room waiting for Antonio. It's now nighttime and they all had dinner except Antonio. There was an urgent work that Antonio need to leave for office work. Antonio promised her that he will be back till nighttime so they will cuddle and sleep. She is hugging Elly while leaning on Carlos's shoulder who is rubbing her sides.

She looked at the door and mumble: "where is Bubba?"

Alessio said smiling at her: "Doll, you need to sleep. How about you sleep with Dad or maybe any of us?'

She pouts and mumbles: " but Bubba"

Santiago said smiling down at her: "maybe he will be late and he also doesn't want you to wake up till late now does he?"

She think a little then said simply: "okay, Can I sleep with you, papa?"

Santiago said patting her head: "good, go sleep. We will tell Antonio"

She nods her head and gets up holding the ear of her Elly elephant stuff toy tightly in her fist. Daniel and Gonzalo said smiling happily: "good night, have a nice sleep"

She smiled and mumble: "good night everyone"

They smiled at her and look back at the door when they hear the car horn. Alessio said smiling: "here he is"

She giggled happily and rushed to the door when she saw Antonio hopping off the car. His expression is cold and his jaw is clenched. He is looking so angry and frustrated making her pout. She said walking back to Carlos: "let's go, Papa"

Carlos asked gently: "what happened? Don't you want to sleep with your favourite brother?"

She said pouting: "He is looking so angry. I don't think he wants to cuddle anymore"

Antonio came inside the house removing his coat and everyone turned toward him. Antonio said simply running a hand through his dark hair: "sorry Angel just got stuck with some work. Come let's sleep"

She looked at him peeking behind Carlos who gently pat her head. Antonio walked toward her and bend down to her level. He said gently smiling down at his Angel: "what happened?"

She said frowning: "you're looking angry. Will you hurt me and I guess you don't wanna cuddle anymore"

He said with a small chuckle: "Listen, Angel, you're always welcome to my room and me. Even though how much I was angry, I will never hurt you and who can say no to your cuddles. I miss them for 14 years. I want you to disturb me when I work, I want you to come and complain to me about our brothers, I wanna hear all your stories. You know if you call me in the middle of an important meeting just to talk about what you did in your day, I will cancel that meeting and listen to you, see that's much important you're that how can I get angry at you"