Chapter Eighteen

Third-person pov:

Ivie gets up from the chair as the bell ring and starts packing her bag when Angel gets up from his chair beside her. She put her last notebook inside the bag and Luciano's deep voice make her turn towards him: "Your schedule"

She digs through the small zipper pocket on the right side of the bag and pulled out a paper. She smiled and pass it to him. Angel grabbed the paper and she put her other things in her bag when Angel grabbed her bag and water bottle carrying in while walking towards the door.

She is looking at him with wide eyes then rushed behind him while saying: "Luci"

He rolled his eye and walked out of the room while she is following him. He suddenly stopped making her bump into his back. She rubbed her nose and mumbled: "I can carry"

He turn back to her and said opening the door of the classroom: "your next lecture"

She said smiling softly: "oh thank you so much, I should be wandering around finding"

He said simply walking inside as all the students start looking at them making Ivie start looking down: "You forgot your rules"

"Thank you so much, Ivie"

"There is no sorry and no thank you in friendship"

Ivie said softly: "sorry"

He raised one eyebrow at her and stopped in the middle row of the chairs. She said with a small giggle: "I'm a little silly"

He moved a little bit and pulled the chair for her to sit as all the eyes turn towards her making her a little bit uncomfortable. She smiled and open her mouth to say 'thank you' but stopped when he looked at her with a pointed look.

She quickly shook her head and then sat down on the chair as he put her bag and water bottle on the table. She looked up at him and then back to the front. She never find any boy attractive but she couldn't resist him. She liked him.

Ivie knows that she had a crush on her childhood best friend but she also knows that he doesn't like her the way she starts feeling for him. Her eyes saddened at the thought as she looked back at him and saw him leaning against the table behind him with his arms crossed.

She gulped when she saw his muscles in his black hoodie. He had a great body but Amerigo is bulkier than him. She liked it when he let her lean on him and trace her fingers on his tattoo which she loved to do. She saw Angel's tattoos peeking from his sleeves but she couldn't muster the courage to ask him to let her touch them.

She keeps staring at him as he is also looking at her from the corner of his eyes. A small devilish smirk came on his lips and he said making her eyes widen and cheeks turn tinted pink: "Done staring, Ivie"

She gulped and start looking down at her lap playing with her fingers as her phone pinged with a notification making her internally sigh that she doesn't need to answer Angel. She pulled out her phone and looked at the name popped on the screen.

My sweet Bubba 🥰: Hi Angel, I hope you're having a nice day at school.

My sweet Bubba 🥰: Let me know if you need anything or if someone bothers you.

My sweet Bubba: Don't need to text me back because I know you're in class.

My, sweet Bubba 🥰: Let me know when you're free.

My sweet Bubba 🥰: Love you, Angel, 😇

Cool Santi 😎: Baby, call me if something is wrong.