─┅┅┄┄*ೃ00: Prologue

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

I dive into a sea of memories,

and collect the pieces of our love.

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

White. Was the colour of the walls that surrounded everyone, prison made for birds who tried to be tamed by others.
Everywhere the eyes land was nothingness, just white walls around everyone.
Humanity. A animal that can't find joy in life without sacrifice. Equality is an illusion created by the weak to cover the darkside of the harsh world.
Trying to cover the ugly true of the world even the earth were everyone is living is cruel yet beautiful.

People calling for a hero of justice but the truth is That even if someone had a bit of power over others; this person would abuse it and control everyone instead of helping and turning the hopeful dreams true for a better future.

Yes. A egoistic and self-centred beasts is humanity. Is it made like this? Or it was born from nature?

Fact is, evil is not born. Everyone is innocent the day they take their first breaths and turned through experience to who they are.

Yet everyone decide for themselves if they wanna swim with the mass or be a rare breed of humanity's kind.

A world where no one is hurt?
A world of peace and good hearted people?
No, two faced people,
no injustice, no pain.

"Ah, this would be a lovely."
Y/N mumbled as she looks out the window - watching the passing cars while she listen to music.

Sitting in the back of the bus and enjoying the quiet atmosphere before her life will start to trouble her.
Other students were sitting few seats away from her and watched a old lady who can't hold herself on her legs while no one was standing up to give her their seat.

Y/N saw everything yet she stayed in the background. She knew that someone would stand up sooner or later, if not then she would do it.

Observation was a useful tool to find out how the people around her are, if they had empathy or not, how they react and what they say.
Little details could tell you more from a person then large informations.