─┅┅┄┄*ೃSpecial-01: Just The Two of Us

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"There is love, of course.
And then there's life, its enemy."
- Jean Anouilh

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

After the Island exam the students could enjoy their summer vacations on the luxurious ship. A nice break after the hard exam they had before two days.
The sun was shining through the windows of the ship and signaling everyone a new day was here.
A certain girl was still sleeping while everyone was enjoying their vacations.
Some girls went swimming in the pool, some boys eating a nice lunch at a good restaurant while Horikita was spending her time with her classmates who wanted to spend time with her.

Amber eyes were looking out the window as the boy was thinking how it will go between him and a certain girl he had kissed before three days.
He wanted to court her in most best way and with the problems they have through the school and their class, it was impossible.
In some way life itself was his enemy right now.
The brown haired boy decide to talk to her about it and walked out his room while he was heading towards Y/N room.

Meanwhile Y/N was up and got ready for the day as she was thinking about the possibilities what Kiyotaka wanted to achieve with her.
Did he develop feelings for her? Or was he just using her?
The girl was looking at her reflection as she lifts a hand to touch her bottom lip gently.

"I don't know how this will even end but hopefully a happy one."
She whispers and stepped out the bathroom.

Walking towards the wardrobe a knock interrupt her and made her wonder who it mind be.
She walks towards the door and opens it.
Her eyes catch a certain brunette in front of the door and made her eyes widen a bit as she lets a quiet "Oh" out.

"May I come in?"
He asks her in his usually monotoic voice while he was looking at her.

Y/N nods and stepped aside to let him in as she closes the door behind her.
"I haven't expected that you come."
She tells him as she walks to the wardrobe to look for a good outfit for today.

Ayanokouji looks around the room and sits down on her bed while he watches her.
"I needed time to think, so I couldn't visit you like usually."
He told her truthfully and watches her standing in front of the body mirror next to her wardrobe.
She was holding two outfits next to each other for comparing which looks better on her.

"You should take the left one."
He adds casually in his bored way as Y/N turns to look better at him.

The girl smiles lightly and decide to trust his fashion style this time.
She puts the right one back where it came and closed the wardrobe.
"Thank you, so about what you wanna talk with me?"
She asks him and puts the outfit on the desk while she went to sit next to him on the bed.