─┅┅┄┄*ೃS1:01: The Answer Lays In Our Dreams

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

I awoke only to find that the rest of the world was still asleep.

- Leonardo Da Vinci

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

T I C K. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Time had stopped.

The World had stopped.

The Universe had stopped.

Tears of the Sky were crashing on the earth.

Rain.

Two pair of E/C eyes were looking out the window watching the raindrops running down the glass while the little girl was amazed of the outside world. She wants to go out and be free, flying through the sky and doing what she sings so often about; freedom.

Never ending white surrounding her as she sighs before a hand grabbed her smaller one and looks to the person who hold her hand. Amber eyes stare at her and then through the window as well. The little girl lifts a hand and ruffles his brown hair that surprised the boy a bit yet he was used to her weird habits of teasing him or was it more giving him comfort? No matter what, he kinda liked it.

"Kiyo, what do you think?"
The girl looks back out the window and placed both her hands on the surface of the window while she breaths against it. Her warm breath made the glass blurry and starts to draw on it with her pointing finger.

"What I think? About what?" He asks her and watches her making the window dirty with her breath and little drawings. She smiles softly and points at the large trees outside; "How the world outside is?"

After few seconds she starts to talk again this time with a softer look on her face and voice;
"The world is a place full of adventures with fascinating surprises,
I know that we learn that everything and everyone is a tool while our emotions are just a burden but...I think its wrong. Our feelings matter."

She grabs her white shirt tightly against her chest and took a deep breath.

"Kiyo, I wanna be free, I wanna live and enjoy what the world has to offer no matter how bad or how good it may be. I know you want also to be free, just like the white bird we once saw through the same window."

The first time Kiyotaka Ayanokouji didn't know what to say and his eyes widen by the unknown feeling in his body. It was a fluffy warm emotion in his body while it had started as Y/N talked about her feelings and his hidden desires to be free from the White Room.
Her E/C eyes were filled with tears as she stood in front of him with an expression full of different emotions. Her eyes seemed sad yet she was smiling softly through the trouble they endured everyday.