fall

Justin's POV

After I dropped Gigi off last night, I went back to my hotel to spend the night alone.

I had a lot of fun with her, but she always finds a way to be a bitch to me. She always has an excuse.

I think she still resents me for forgetting about her. Honestly, I don't blame her. She and I used to be extremely close, since day 1, we were always together. Then I left and got too busy for her, possibly at the worst timing for her.

I didn't even have an idea of what was going on with her parents at that time, I didn't know about their separation, about her having to move away... And from the old text exchange between us I re-read, I never even gave her a chance to tell me about it. I was always too excited about the changes in my life to even let her talk about the ones in her life. I had became a shitty friend, until I just stopped being her friend.

But i'll make it up to her now.

Hopefully I'll get her to be more open to me, let me in into that cold closed up heart of hers.

I can't help but wonder what she was like in her relationship, I really can't picture her being lovey dovey, It's so hard to mentally see her like that, in any romantic scenario. The only mental image I can make is her being one of those controlling girls who boss their boyfriends around, making their lives miserable.

I can't even picture her being intimate with someone, in a sexual scenario. I really can't. I do have the memory of her sitting on my lap that time we both kissed, but she wasn't into it. And we were both pretty drunk. At least I was. However... I kept that moment in the back of my mind for a long time after it happened, wondering what would it be like if she hadn't stopped it.

It's wrong, I know. I just couldn't help it. It was something new, she was pretty hot, she is pretty hot, but we're friends, It wouldn't had gotten us anywhere good. Every time I catch myself thinking about it again I quickly switch my thoughts, or begin doing something else to get my mind off it.

I was going to say in the city for a few more days, hopefully I get to reconnect with her a bit more. I got my phone out and decided on checking up on what she was doing.

Justin:
hey bestie
what's up

Gigi:
@ work
wbu?

Justin:
How come ur on your phone?

Gigi:
kinda slow rn
i'm not doing much so...

Justin:
ohhh
when do u get off?

Gigi:
uh
In like an hour
why

Justin:
cool
kinda wanted to hang out
wanna catch a movie later?
get some ice cream or something

Gigi:
sure
I'll text you when i'm free later

Justin:
perfect

Gigi's POV

I had just gotten home and Justin was texting me about being on his way to come get me.

He had been harassing me all day, spamming my phone with text messages saying how bored he was.

It was getting annoying.