Chapter 1: Into The Dark

: THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

YOUR ANSWERS.

YOUR WONDERFUL CREATION.

???: Will Now Be Discarded. 

*But it Refused...

???: No One Can Choose Who They Are In This World...

Your

Name

Is...

Toriel: KRIS! Kris, we'll be late for school, and your surprise if you do not hurry up.

*Toriel opened the blinds.

Toriel: I will wait for you outside and then we'll leave, alright?

*Toriel Leaves the room.

(Kris Pov.)

Kris: 'Ugh, that dream again... what did it mean "Won't be forgotten again"? I better hurry up and get ready so I'm not too late...I wonder what the surprise is...'

*Before you get dressed, you look around your room and see Asriels' stuff...You miss him.

*You got dressed.

Mom: Kris! There you are we may be able to make it.

*You went to your side of the car.

Mom: Kris... it's a beautiful day, isn't it?

*You got in the car, and Toriel starts it.

Mom: I hope it stays this way when Asriel visits next week.

Kris: 'Me too...'

*The car backs up a bit before driving towards the town.

Mom: but I wonder...after the excitement of university...will he still enjoy coming back home to this little town...?

Kris: I hope so...

Mom: Me too.

(3rd Pov)

As they begin to drive through town everyone including officer Undyne waves at them until they finally reach the school. They got out of the car before Toriel went to Kris, took his hand, and walked inside of school together.

*Inside the school*

Once they were inside the school there was a boy that looked like Kris only a few inches taller, waiting for them.

(You're the one on the left.)

Kris looks at Toriel with a 'who is this and why are they here.'

Toriel: Surprise! Ever since Asriel left you've looked so lonely, so I thought I would get someone who can keep you company, plus since no one knows what happened to his parents but are presumably lost I adopted him.