Chapter 3: The Shadows start to grow.

Whispering--- I'm right here partner

Mumbling--- Man that was some good cake

Thoughts--- Who, no what is he?!

Shouting--- Good Luck!

Intimidating---- What a wonderful idea!

-----------------------------------------------------

*On the other side of the great door*

The two heroes start walking through a forest area until they come across what looks like a battle's aftermath and decide to inspect it.

Ralsei: W-what's this? I've never seen something like this before, let alone heard of a battle that could end this badly!

Kris looks around and sees a figure, sitting against a tree, in the distance.

Kris: There's someone over by that tree over there.

Ralsei: Come on! Let's go see if they're ok!

The duo then runs over to the figure and Kris instantly realizes who they are.

Kris: Y/n!?

Y/n: Greetings, Kris

Y/n: Greetings, Kris. I'm glad that you're alright, Susie came through here not too long before you, why is she not with you and... whoever this is...

Ralsei: Oh! I suppose we've never met... I'm Ralsei, Princess of the Dark and one of the chosen heroes, as stated by the prophecy!

Y/n: ...I see... Well as I previously stated I am Y/n, it's nice to meet you I suppose...

Kris: Is something the matter Y/n?

Y/n then motions for Kris to come closer and Kris decides to oblige.

Y/n: Partner, this "Ralsei" can't be trusted. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful they brought us back together but... Something about them seems off about them, so what I'm saying is to keep a close eye on them. You know what let me watch our "Friend" and when we reach the absolute... if they prove they aren't friendly, all you have to do is say the word, and I'll make sure there is nothing left for them here, alright?