Beach

I wake up sun shining in my eyes. I look at the clock then start getting ready. I put on some jeans then a sweatshirt. As i packed the other day that wasn't a problem.

I put my bag in my car then hoping into the drivers seat starting the car. It was an two hours drive so i play some Mac Demarco singing the lyrics then cringing at myself. I find myself a place too stop and eat, so i buy a sandwich the continue driving.

I see a message from Clay and i look at it for just two seconds reading the text. "Nick's mother is sick so he will be staying here anyways." I roll my eyes at him.

"Hey Siri, write a message too Dickhead that says 'you're just scared I'll fall in love with him'." Siri does as i ask and sends the message.

I fully focus on the road again.

After some time I'm on his road. I look for the house number and when i find it i park my car on the drive in.

I get my stuff from the car, look at the time walk up to the front door and knock. A pretty tall, cute guy opens the door and looks at me. He smiles. "I can take that if you would like." I look down at my baggage. "Uhm yes sure." He takes it from my hand and i enter.

Clay comes running down the stairs. "Hello Fucktard!" He yells at me jumping into a hug. I hug him back. (I did want to write 'Sweet home Alabama he smells good' but i didn't.)

"I missed you, you should really stop working so much!" I rise my eyebrows ready to protest but instead the cute guy Nick talks.

"What do you work as." He is sitting on one of the bar chairs leaning against the counter.

"Nurse, right now I'm working more specifically with a boy called Anpu." Clay looks a little annoyed, but that's how he is.

"Very cool." A smile spreads across my face. "Yes, i agree." We all continue talking and i get my bag too the guest room. I unpack my things into a drawer and While Clay is laying on my bed gossiping about how this girl he had been talking too was actually in a relationship with another man.

"I mean it's her loss if he doesn't want you." We both laugh. "I agree!" He wheezes. After we calmed down a little bit he starts asking about my life.

"I mean, no I'm not a slut like you so i don't really have any chicks or dicks." He fake gasps.

"That's so mean of you Jasmine!" We both laugh it off until the clock shows eleven. "We should probably get going if we don't want to fight for our seats on the beach." I nod and stand up taking my bikini with me.

I get into the toilet and change. Then put some shorts and a t-shirt on instead of my previous outfit. When i walk down the stairs the guys where talking. "Let's get going guys." I say and they both stand up.

We get into Nicks car and i sit in the passenger seat next too Nick. Clay sits in the back leaning forward almost guarding us. "You know Clay if you are jealous I'm gonna steal your boyfriend just know i have no interest in dating anyone right now.

Nick laughs and Clay leans back in his seat. "I didn't ask earlier what you work with, seems kind of disrespectful not asking you the same."

"Streaming just like Clay, mostly Minecraft but other stuff too." He tells me about a project him and Clay has been working on. Then we turn on some music talking about our plans for the next four days coming. 

The beach wasn't that far from the house and it took only about twenty minutes to get there. We get out of the car and walk down to find a good spot while the sand was burning our feet. We find a good spot and settle down.

I pick up sunscreen from my bag and start applying too my body. Both of the two boys where now only in bathing shorts. Before they get to go anywhere i yell at them too put on sunscreen.

"You're being ridiculous." I roll my eyes. "I'm making sure none of you are getting skin cancer! Now take sunscreen and apply it evenly onto your body. And make sure your shoulders and ears ar-"

"Ok mom, we get it. Sunburn bad." Clay starts putting it on both his legs arm and chest. "Can you do my back Sap." Nick takes some more sunscreen and puts it all over Clays back. "Thanks." Clay runs too the water diving in.

"I can help you do you back if you'd like."

"Sure." I say and turn around. He starts applying the sunscreen on my back far more smoothly than he did with dream. "Nice weather, where do you live again?"

I take a second to answer. "Victoria, the weather there is nice too but a lot of pervs so i usually don't go too the beach. Im also busy most of the time with work and stuff. Besides that i don't really have anyone to with." His hands stops so i turn my gase too him. "What?" I ask.

"Is it weird for me too say that you're very pretty?" I raise me eyebrow and smile. "Definitely, especially since you're my brothers best friend and we just met but I'm gonna let this one slide because i think you're pretty too.

He chuckles the burst into laughing and so i do the same. "There's nothing funny!" I tell him laughing my ass of for my reason other than his laugh

Clay waves at us so i do his back too. Then we both run too the water. "First one that gets too the water is a butthole!" He yells as we run. I run faster and faster reaching the water faster than him.

"HAha!!" I yell as he follows after me. "Being a butthole is nothing people usually is proud of." He laughs. I stop for a second thinking about his words. "hey noo! Thats not fair, you tricked me!"

I feel water splashing on both me and Nick "I feel very left out here." Clay says and i go in for a hug attack. We play around for a while then we sit on our towel's letting the sun dry us up.

I lay on my stomach with my head towards Nick's as we talk about stuff. I find out he used to have a dog named Potato. He also mentions how he met Clay. I lay there and listen. His voice is nice.

Suddenly Clay stands up and walks down the beach too the water again not saying a word. "Clay!" I yell standing up going after him. "Hey, whats wrong?" He looks at me with an frustrated face.

"I thought this trip was siblings time." I frown. "Hey, I'm sorry. If you want we could play some good old board games later. And I'll make you pancakes yah?" He nods then continue walking down the beach until the water hit his feet.

I walk back and sit down beside Nick. "What happened?" I look at Nick. "He's mad that I'm talking more with him than with you."

Nicks hand finds itself placed on my shoulder. "It's not your fault Jasmine." I give him a little smile. "I know, but it feels kind of mean... oh well." I lay back down again and Nick does the same.

After a while the sun starts getting weaker and weaker and so we all decide it's time to head home.

This time Clay sits in the front seat because he called shotgun. "It's a stupid child thing, you're being childish."

"I might be childish but at least I'm not a bully." He grins proud of what he just said. Nick starts driving, the whole car falls silent and i fall sleep.

"No!" I open my eyes slightly. "See, you woke her up!" When i fully open my eyes i see the two boys. "Can you guys shut up, please." They both do and so i stand up, take my bags and walk inside.

The house is dark and i go upstairs too my room. I put down my bag in which i had carried everything in and lay down on the bed. God im tired. I change into other clothes then walk downstairs again.

I sit down on the couch where they where sitting. "What do y'all wanna watch?" I say as i reach out for the controller on the little table. Nick is sitting next to me and answer's Edward scissorhands and so i play it. "She's gorgeous." I say and look to my side at the boys.

Nick looks half confused half sad. Which is weird, if it's something like jealousy ima cringe to death. "She really is." Says Clay and we continue watching.

Something felt odd after i said what i said. Like something was wrong. I try and ignore it and after some time the film ends and i stand up. "Is anyone up for some board games?" I say and smile widely.

"I need to take a shower, to get the salt water out of my hair." He stands up and walks upstairs and so me and Clay starts choosing a game.

Again, i won't be checking trough. Jus made this cause I'm bored.