City

Today we're going too the city since i haven't been there since i was like four. I picked out a cute yet comfortable outfit and we all headed out too the car after eating breakfast talking about where we would be going.

I sit in the front seat controlling the music. Nick is driving like always and Clay is talking about childhood stories. "Remember that one time when you where like sooo in love with this girl and so you asked me too ask her out so that she would come too our house and hang!" I laugh remembering exactly who he was talking about.

"I was like super in love with her, i even had pictures of her that i taped too the wall!" We both laugh and i almost start crying because i was a total simp.

"Do you have any childhood stories Nick?" He looks at me. "Hey no!! Eyes on road! I do not want to take care of your dead body if we crash!" He giggles and looks at the road making me calm.

"Not really, my dad wasn't really there for me and my mom. And so when she got my little sister it went to hell. I started working to make money too help her. But most of my childhood hasn't been that great." I keep quiet. Then put my hand on his carefully kind of asking for permission and that i got. He holds my hand tightly.

"Nick, look I'm sorry." i glances at me and smiles. "Don't be." Clay doesn't say anything just sits there quietly and respectful. He didn't know this, i can see it on his face.

The confusion, he did not know this.

When we finally arrive we all get out of the car and walk around. I jump around like a little child super happy to be where I'm at.

"I want food!" I tell them and Clay demands McDonalds. Me and Nick doesn't protest and we find a good MD and order some food. Clay orders his things and walks around trying too find a table. While i was about to pay Nick puts his card on the car reader.

"Hey, you really didn't have too do that." He smiles down at me comes closer and puts my hair behind my ear. My eyes widened. "I wanted too."

I feel my cheeks heat up. Then he walks away and i close my squeeze my eyes tightly. This cannot be real my god.

We get the food and place it on the table then starts eating. "So like, i think the worst thing about social media nowadays are the POV boys. They're so embarrassed." I laugh just a little bit at my own joke.

"Especially when they have these meet and greet things, and they hug all the people like super weirdly." I laugh even more eating my fries.

I suddenly feel this weird feeling of touch. I realise shortly after what this feeling is coming from. Nicks leg is touching mine. And it's not that we're forced to sit close, there's plenty of space. It's a decision, a choice. A thing both me and him decided is ok.

"Hey let me take a picture for mom." Clay says and so me and Nick poses and he puts his arm around me. The picture turned out great and Clay sent it to both me and Nick

The whole time me and Nicks legs where closer than needed and i loved it. There was this feeling the whole time. And i can't figure out what it was.

Now I'm dragging both of the boys around in stores. "Hey you should buy this." I say and put a fancy hat on top of Nicks head and also take his current cap. He looks himself in the mirror and i get closer too him looking at the hat on his head.

Although his eyes wasn't on himself. They where on me, and his eyes. They are beautiful. I purse my lips together trying not too smile. "Would look better on you." He takes the hat and puts it on my head.

I open my mouth wide. "I look like a country girl." As fast as the words come out of my mouth he laughs. "W..what?!" I start laughing too.

His laugh is nice. Makes me happy.

We all walk around the city just talking and making jokes. We decide to go too an bar and take a drink. The one we found is crowded with people all drinking and having fun.

We sit down and order. "For Jasmine!" Nick yells and Clay does the same after him. I laugh and higher my glass "for me!" I yell and our glasses collide.

In Nicks glass theres no alcohol since he is the one driving. After, I'm not sure how many drinks we head mack too the car.

"Late nights in the middle of june~!" I sing holding my arm around Clays arm jumping and laughing. He starts singing too. "Goggy's been freaking me out~!!"

Nick is looking at the two of us like we're crazy. "Common Nick!! Sing!!" I yell and he shakes his head. "Never." I groan.

"You're so boring." I roll my eyes and continue singing with Clay again. We sit inside the car and after only ten minutes Clay is asleep sleeping like a stock.

"Jasmine." I look at Nick. "Mhm?" Silence fills the car for just a second. "I really enjoy hanging out with you." I giggle. "Stop being so in love with me." I put my head against his shoulder "Don't actually."

I look up at his face and he's smiling. I wrap my arm around his and rest my head in his neck slowly falling to sleep.

Fun fun