❤😏🌑A quicky😏☀️❤

Tue, June 14th 2022, 5:05pm👈old date btw, ignore it
Sat, March 4th 2023-12:51pm
*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*

Ch.21

⚠️ 13+ or 18+ idk whatever, just a warning I guess, I don't do much smut, ain't good at it I think⚠️

The kiss was soft, allowing the yellow animatronic to let out small static filled moans. The kiss became slopy the more it went on, until they both pulled back. They panted heavily for air.

Sun whimpered, eyes begging for more from the sudden loss of contact. Moon scaned sun's whole trembling frame under him.

His hands roamed around his whole frame, getting underneath plating. He moved lower and lower.

The desperation and need to be played with was getting harder to hide.

I'll be evil and be one of those people who say ^you can imagine the rest^ 😈😈😈✌

The two animatronics where recharging peacefully on the bed. Moon woke up, he looked at his side to see the beautiful small figure next to him, sleeping. He got close and gave sun a light kiss.

"Now you're all mine and no one's else..."

Sun shuffled a bit before he woke up

"Hm...? Oh you're up already" he smiled and snuggled up to moon's chest.

"Say it one more time"

Sun chukled.

"I did what you wanted me to do last night. Because of you the club didn't open. I've said it so many times already"

"just one more time please"

"m'kay, fine, I love you!" He gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Moon sat up first, he stretched his limbs and saw the other still laying down.

"C'mon, we have to get cleaned up"

"I would love to, but my whole body is sore, especially my legs moon" he laughed.

"Wait, they hurt? How much? Do you want me to carry you? Clean you?"

Sun laughed at him for being so worried.

"If I can feel so much pleasure in one night, then yes, I do feel pain. And it hurts so much. It would be nice if you could help me walk. And no I can clean myself up"

"Okay then" he kissed him one last time.

***

It took a while for the animatronics to get through at least one scurb without a lot of laughing. After that whole fiasco, Moon helped sun walk towards the main area of the club.

"It would be better if I just carried you"

Moon got no response from the other as they walked. He looked kver at him and Sun's whole face was filled wirh worry.

"What's wrong?"

"As much as I enjoyed last night, I'm thinking about dad, what would he say??? What would he think! What if-"

"I'll tell him you had a small accident so until you feel better the club will stay closed."

"Okay thank you but what about us, what we did?"

"He only made us bealive we were siblings, even though we're not. I think it'll be fine once we tell him about us."

"Tell him!!! No what if he disapproves!?"

"Then he'll disapprove, I don't care about him. I doesn't matter if he knows or finds out. I'll have you and you'll have me" He smiled.

The yellow animatronic only frowned in worry. They had reached the main area of the club and moon placed Sun down on the leather couch.

He crouched to his level and held sun's hands. He gently rubbed them before looking at him.

"Now stay here, I'll go talk to him about us."

"No..."

"better sooner than later" Sun gave a heavy sigh.

He really wanted to argue so moon wouldn't say anything. To pretend everything was normal. But Moon was right. The sooner the better. He sighed heavily and nodded.

"Okay... okay go, I'll.... I'll just wait here. There's nothing I can do anyways"

Moon smiled at him, he kissed his forehead and left to find dj music man.

Mon, March 6th, 2023-1:42pm

Sooooooo....... this book is ending. It has maybe two or three chapters left, so just be ready for that. Bye bye!

Tue, June 14th 2022 6:04pm👈old date btw, ignore it