3 (dylan)

one minute we're in the front seat, the next we're laying down in the back. it's one of those type of vans that has like a weird bed type thing in the back.
"again, i was serious i don't have expectations." eddie said, his voice raspy- distilled sex over ice.
"okay." i say, reconnecting my mouth with his.
he kneads me ass while i grind on him. he proves to be very helpful with the whole hip shifting business. this is awesome, as far as making out goes.
his cold rings caress my lower back, binding me on-top him.
i release my grip on his hair and explore his cut body. muscles tense and jump at my touch.
i slip my hand underneath his shirt, feeling up his abs and upper chest.
i've never been this up and close with someone in decent physical condition.
he might not seem like it, but this guy cares about his build.
i lift his shirt over his head, careful of his bruised jaw.
below his navel is a trail of hair, leading to something better than gold.. or diamonds because he's damn hard right now.
tattoos are plastered over his body. his arms, his chest and neck.
"you weren't kidding when you said you have a lot of tattoos." i said, tracing one of them with my fingers.
"yeah. it's my thing." he said.
his hands ghost over my ribs, making their way to my breast.
he expertly unclasps my bra, letting it fall out of the back of my shirt.
his thumbs sweep over my nipples and i moan like a streetwalker. like full on porn star moan
he's good with the moans, because he doesn't stop.
he looks into my eyes for an okay to move forward with my boobs cupped in his hands.
with every move so far he's asked if it's okay, which makes him even more sexy.
i raise my arms in silent assent, and he removes my shirt.
and we're both topless. eddie stares at my boobs. it's not peek. he cups them in his hand and gently squeezes them.
"they're nice huh?" i asked, watching him jiggle them around abit.
"they really are. soft and perky." he said admiring them.
he brushes his lips against my nipples and i gasp.
he meets my eyes at my gasp, maybe realizing i'm attached to the boob he's making out with.
"can i..." he asks, his tongue peeking out, not quite touching my skin.
i nod, and he closes his lips around the taunt nipple and gently sucks.
i bite my cheek and in an effort to suppress the noises of pleasure.
i manage to keep it to a whisper as eddie massages one boob and makes out with the other.
i can't seem to suppress the noises of bliss.
"you really like that don't you?" eddie asks, his low chuckle following.
it's rather obvious i do, so he resumes.
eddie is in full boob nuzzle mode, while i continue to grind against him.
at my slightly desperate whine, he shifts his hips.
what i'm about to do is fill on groupie hooker.
whatever. it's only for tonight.
i try to slip my hand past his belt and into his pants.
this is really happening, like for real.
eddie speaks, his voice lathered in lust.
"are you sure you want to do this?"
"i'm positive."
i'm holding his waistband like it's my lifeline.
fumbling the button of his jeans, i unzip it and feel eddie's gaze as my hand disappears inside.
it must look good from his point of view. a girl with a hand down his pants. i mean that's like a guys wet dream, right?
soft, hot skin encases the hardest dick known to man.
and there's a lot of length.
i need to take a look at what i'm dealing with.
i pull his pants down past his hips, giving me room to check things out.
eddie, being there helpful guy he is pulls them down all the way, leaving him in a pair of boxers.
i stuck my hand back in, and when i'm finally able to wrestle it free.
my eyes are at risk of popping out of my head in visual induced fear.
first things first, eddie manscapes. this isn't a 70s type dick, it's neat and tightly trimmed.
sometimes people exaggerate how big a guys dick can be. but this is the real shit. it's huge.
"what is that?" the question is insane.
eddie laughs nervously. as it is appropriate because i'm holding his dick and i'm clearly not sane.
"i mean, i know what it is, obviously. do you have some kind of disorder? like elephantis of the penis or something?" i did not say that out loud.
"it's not that big." his erection slides in my grip.
i pinch my middle finger and thumb together, connecting over the length. this makes eddie groan, and that's one hot noise.
i look up, eddie's arms are loose at his sides, head bowed, eyes dark, lips parted, chest rising and falling. he's staring at my hand.
licking my lips, i glance at his cock. he must've said something requiring a response, and i'm transported back to reality.
"this is a porno dick. i realize it's not a foot long or anything but it's huge." someone shut me up
please.
eddie silences me with his mouth, and i am so, so grateful.
i want to stop saying stupid shit to a guy i'm about to have sex with.
"you're pretty good for my ego." he says, shifting his hips forward again.
his palm covers mine and pries my hand away, spreading my legs apart.
"is this okay?"
at my nod, eddie settles between my thighs. only a thin, worn layer of cotton covers the land of cat of invasion.
he claims my mouth again, butter soft, his tongue tangles with mine, lazy and lulling.
i let my hands travel down his lower back to his ass, and lift my hips. and there it is, his monster of a cock.
i'm a panting, whimpering mess as i wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer.
i'm slightly terrified of his dimensions, but eddie distracts me with open mouth kisses on my neck.
i fist his hair and push my chest out.
i'm not sure what purpose this serves. it's not like he'll be able to fit more boob in his mouth.
he spends a few minutes loving them like they're deluxe cheeseburgers after a night on binge drinking.
all the while, i grind on him, with little grunts of approval.
eventually, he release and brings his mouth to my ear.
"you okay to keep going?"
at my nod, eddie's hand descends down my ribs, and me kissed right below my navel.
with his eyes on mine, he slips his finger under the waistband of my underwear.
"you sure you want to do this?"
"totally."

there's a moment of hesitation on his part, so i push them over my hips.
he helps remove them and tosses them in the front seat.
and i'm naked infront of the lead guitarist of the shrills.
eddie runs his hands up my claves and kissed the sensitive part of my knee.
he glided his palms along my inner thigh and stops inches away from where i'm aching to be touched.
"yes?" he lifts his head, waiting for permission to continue.
no is not an option.
i open my legs in invitation. i'm practically hyperventilating as he makes a slow pass over sensitive skin with his thumb, barley glazing my clit.
he shakes his head. "i can't even. you're so....... this is for me?"
my face flushed red.
"it would appear that way."
he brings his thumb to his mouth and licks it, his eyes flutter close. he turns his face to my leg, and bites my inner thigh, sucking hard.
wet kisses mark a path on the way to my inner thigh. is he really going to... yes he is.
but not right away. oh no. eddie is the best kind of tease. he nibbles at the juncture of my thighs, drawing out the anticipation before his mouth is finally on me.
it's been a long time since someone has given my face to pussy resurrection. i don't remember it being this amazing.
"jesus, you're so....... do you like that?" his words are muffled because he's busy kicking away.
the hair gripping and hip buckling should make it clear i do, in fact, like it.
i moan a garbled god yes, to ensure my pleasure sounds are taken in a affirmative context.
hot breath caresses hotter skin as he eases a finger inside.
intense sensation builds and spirals.
heat rolls over me in a crushing wave, funneling through my limbs to the center of my body.
he adds another finger and twists who and in, hitting the heavenly spot i can only hit with my fake plastic friends.
it's an intense burn, rising higher as his fingers keep time with the soft strokes of his tongue and the purposeful grazes of his teeth.
when he adds a third finger, my toes curl. white heat radiates across my skin.
i curse as my legs fight to close. eddie holds them open with his forearms and his fingers work their magic until i'm coming, coming, and oh, coming.
he places a tiny kiss on my clit and makes a love line up to my mouth.
"was it good?"
"good is an understatement."
i level myself out, "return the favor?" i ask him.
he graces me with a snort. "yeah that's not the best idea right now."
he reaches for his pants and pulls out his wallet, grabbing a condom from one of his pockets.
"i'll make you feel good, i promise."
"take i slow trigger, there's a lot goin on down there." i mention to his monster cock.
he runs a soothing hands from outside my knee to my hip.
his kiss is all soft lips and sweeping tongue, before he breaks it and rolls the condom on.
propped up on one arm, his eyes are on me as he eases inside. i panic, and tense up.
"relax, beautiful." the way he says it makes my body go limp.
"that's it." he says.
he's right, i groan. it does feel good.
when he pauses, i tighten my grip around his legs and pull him closer
"jesus, you're really an xs down there." he adds.
"when you're dealing with your monster com anything is an xs." i say inbetween gasps.
with each measured thrust, i lift to meet him.
everything turns white hot as he pulls all the way out and all the way in.
as the heat and the need to expand consume me,
he draws one of my legs up, changing the angle.
i gasp when he circles my clit, and moan like a porn star.
he thrust harder, aching to find his release.
eddie has unbelievable stamina, as expected.
he's like the energizer bunny with an amazing dick.
without warning, my body flushes.
the spark ignited, bursting to a flame. i grip his shoulders, as i come again, which never happens during sex.
his name is a moan on my lips.
he curses and buried his face into my chest, chasing his release.
i run my fingers through his long, damp hair, both of us breathing hard, our hearts beating fast.
eddie reaches his release and collapses on top of me.
god i'm going to be sore.
"um eddie." i whisper, as it becomes hard to breathe.
"sorry." he says, rolling over and pulling out of me.
he discards of the condom and we dress.
i inspect myself in the mirror of his van.
my hair is a mess, and hickeys are scattered across my neck.
i run my fingers through my hair and smooth it, while dressing myself.
we drive home in silence.
he pulls into my driveway and i thank him for the night, kissing his cheek.
he blushes and thanks me as well, before i stumble out of the car and watch him drive away.