9 (eddie)

this chapter is smutty, fyi.

from the moment i read that letter i felt bad about how i reacted. and how i acted, like a dick.
and when i saw jason hit her, i wanted to strangle him. i wanted to seriously murder him.
no one should ever put their hands on a woman, especially if that woman is dylan.
once again, when dylan was going on about being exclusive, i made up some bullshit about not fucking anyone else. i can't seem to say what i want to. what i wanted to say was that i want to date her. not just fuck.
i mean, the fucking is a great perk, but you know.

i pulled up to my house, and dylan followed. she didn't want to go home. and she had already texted her parents she was staying at a friends.

dylan throws me on my bed and straddles me.
"i want you." her words breathy in my ear.
"i want you too. right now." i say, my lips skimming over her cheek.
my hands travel up her dress, jesus christ that dress. watching guys eye her delicious figure made me ridiculously jealous.
dylan's breath hitched in her throat as i ease a finger inside. and fuck, i'm not going to last. i can barely fit two fingers inside, and the noises coming out of this girl is enough to weaken the knees.
i slide off the bed and grip dylans thighs, before leaving wet kisses on her upper thigh.
"i hate you." she said.
"after what i'm about to do to you, you'll be declaring your love for me."

i bite her inner thigh, grazing her clit with my thumb.
she groans, and scratches the back of my neck in desperation.
with two fingers already inside her, i latch my tongue to her clit, while thrusting my fingers in and out of her.
her hips were rocking and she moans, getting closer to her release. if she comes this early, that will be a major ego booster.
my tongue does it's magic, and i blindly reach for her tits, taking her nipple between my fingers.
"fuck, eddie more, please." dylan's words a moan slurred together.
i remove my mouth and apply pressure to her clit, and she clenches around my fingers, and one more moan escapes her lips, and i pull my fingers out, wiping the residue on my pants.
"told you it would be good." i say smugly.
her lips are on mine, and her tongues down my throat. this is a eager, hungry kiss.
if humans could devour each other, we would be goners because this kiss is intense.
i feel dylan's hand travel down my core, circling below my navel.
my body goes rigid, and little ed gets a major hardon.
her hands are stroking my dick, while her neck nibbles the skin of my bottom lip.
"fuck." i whisper, grabbing a condom and pulling my pants down.
dylan tears the condom open, rolling it onto little ed.
"ride me"
and she pushed me back so i'm laying flat, and she climbs ontop of me, without warning taking all of me into her.
we both groan as dylan rises and falls, white hot heat radiates through my body.
even while eating her out my dick was hard. i'm not lasting long, no way.
i can already feel pleasure creeping up my spine, making my hips buck and wildly thrust.
dylan's cursing in a breathy voice directly in my ear, dirty talking me while riding me like her life depends on it.
my calloused hands search her body, gently twisting her nipples, earning moans from dylan.
that's what does it for me, because before i know it i'm coming undone.
i groan in release, as does dylan, and she clenched her core. making the pleasure even greater.

she lays ontop of me for a while before rolling next to me, and i throw the condom away.
"fuck munson. you sure can screw."
"not so bad yourself."
i inspect myself in the mirror while before i shower.
dylan left a giant hickey under my ear, while she was busy fucking me.
i know i left one on her inner thigh, but this is the mother of all hickeys. it's huge.
i turn on the hot water, letting it sooth my muscles.
it was torture not being able to talk to dylan.
i listened to every voicemail at least 10 times. just to hear her voice.
it took everything in me to not call back. i just wanted her to realize she hurt me. safe to say that message got across.

i dry my hair with a towel and through on some boxers, before trudging back to my room.

dylan was asleep when i got back from the bathroom, her dress a ball on the floor.
all she's wearing is underwear and my shirt.
i joined in bed next to her, kissing her cheek and falling asleep.