19 (eddie)

"dyl!" i yell, knocking for the hundredth time on dylan's front door.

no answer.

it was 7 when i left my house, worried sick.
i turn around to walk back to my van when dylan's car pulled into the drive way.

"munson?" a voice sounds from across the yard.

"kyle." i say.

"what're you doing here?" he says, trotting up the drive way.

"looking for your sister."

"she told me earlier she was going to your place."

"well, she hasn't arrived. i got worried and came over here." i anxiously play with my rings.

"did you knock?" kyle curiously asks.

a grin twitches at my lips. "i never would've even thought to knock on the door."

he softly laughs. "dumb question. sorry" kyle says, a small grin on his own face.

i watch him pull out keys and slide one into the door.
he turns it and opens the door, gesturing for me to follow him.

"dylan!" he yells.

a groan sounds from the couch.
kyle sends me a look that says go check it out, before he disappears up the stairs.

i creep into the living room, and see a dylan shaped lump sprawled out on the couch.

i slide next to her and gently lift her head so it sits in my lap.

"eddie?" dylan whispers.

"hm?" i reply.

"oh shit! what time is it? i was supposed to go over to your place. dammit." a look of panic spreads over her face.

"it's 7:12. you didn't show up so i came over here." i say simply.

"sorry." she says , laying her head back down in my lap.

"don't be. it's alright." i murmur, gently rubbing her head.

once i see her eyes close again, i gently wrap my arms around her legs and lift her up bridal style.

"what're you doing?" she questions when i start climbing the stairs.

"taking you to your room." i push the bedroom door open and im immediately greeted by the familiar dylan scent. it's a weird mix between strawberries and cherries.
apparently dylan's mom knew some big french guy who made perfume, and she got dylan like 10 bottles of personal perfume.
it was stored in dark red bottles and had her name in a fancy script.
god, i love that smell.

anyways, i peel the covers back and gently drop her in the bed, before kicking my shoes off and sliding in next to her.

i absentmindedly watch tv, but it's very difficult when sitting next to you is the prettiest girl you've ever seen. and it also doesn't help that her hand is tracing up and down my core, each time moving lower.

once her lips meet my neck, my breath hitches.

"what're you doing." i mumble, my voice raspy.

she doesn't answer, because her lips find mine in a hungry kiss.
my skin is on fire as her tongue slicks over the seam of my lips, i open for her, and when our tongues meet, i let out a low groan.

dylan pulls away, moving her lips to my collarbones, and her thighs straddle mine.
i roll my hips, earning some of the sexiest noises i've ever heard in my entire life.
god, im painfully hard.
my mind is foggy, partly because dylan's scent fills my nose, and partly because the friction of us rubbing is getting me off.
but i never want to stop doing this.